Used 2010 Jaguar XF R Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Jaguar XF XFR - Consumer Reviews

2010 Jaguar XF XFR

XFR 5.0L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic - (11 reviews )

One Bad Cat
By Rob

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have owned this car for a little over a year now and all I can say is WOW. Jaguar is back with a vengeance. Look out BMW, AUDI,and MB, you have some strong competition out there. This car is a bad cat.

Exterior and Interior color combination, Power, Exhaust note

Coolant Gauge

WOW
By LazBro123

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Wow, this is one impressive car. I test drove its competitors, just to compare. Those cars are bland in comparison. This Jag takes luxury and performance to the next level. The interior is paradise. I feel like sleeping there during the night. The exterior is beautiful too. Also, the fuel economy is quite good, in it's class. I love this car. I recommend you to buy this car! You will not be disappointed in any way!

- 20" mags - Hood Louvers - 510 HP V8 Supercharged Engine - Quad Exhaust Tips - Touch Paddles - Back-up camera - Seats - The ZF Transmission - The Spoiler - The Air Vents

The navigation system. It is slow. I think Jaguar will improve this on the upcoming years.

Excellent Choice
By Gene

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

After test driving the Audi A6, Benz E350, MKS,BMW 7, and Lexus 460 this was the nicest vehicle for my use, just driving. Exterior styling is the most striking of any boring offering I drove. The interior styling and materials are beautiful, There is unneed complexity in the other cars. This car combines class styling and performance. The A6 was my second choice. It had a lighter steering feel and a better NAV system. So what, I usally know where I'm going and dont like to talk to a machine that much. This car looks great and is so pleasing to drive. If you don't want to feel great driving this car and listening to the Bower & Wilkins sound system then buy one of the competiton.

The sound 5.0L engine at idle is stunning. Ride quality and performance is second to none. The cbain interior and sound system must be experienced.

The NAV system is DVD driven and I am sure it will change the HD in 2011. It functions fine and I usally know where I'm going.

Great car, but tires are a disaster
By Ms. Dallas

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I love my XF -R but I am totally turned off by the tires. Haven't even had the car a year and two tire problems. The first was a chunk of missing tire on my back driver side. Nothing hit the car - I'm the only driver - so was very surprised to see this. Dealer said I needed to get a new one - over $600. Okay, I'll chalk that up to a fluke. Well, 3 months later, the front passenger tire has a couple of bulges in the sidewall. Take it in and am told I hit a pot hole. BS! I've had no incident. The dealership makes me feel like I'm a liar. Tells me the tires are "low profile" and can't handle pot holes. Nonsense! There is definitely a tire problem with this car.

Love my XFR
By love my jag

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I just picked my 2010 XFR and love it; a rocket on wheel with a luxury drive. The only negative; there is only one outlet and 3 cupholders in front ??? I wish you would have two outlets in front or the option to have a cigarette lighter that would solve this small annoyance; you can't plug your cell phone and a radar detector. I also cannot see contact name downloaded from my blackberry; only numbers.

Fast, comfortable, brakes are wonderful and superb styling.

Add an outlet in front; it's ridiculous to have one as I am sure that European cars coming with ashtrays are most likely coming with a cigarette lighter (outlet) and the plug in the armrest. They should retrofit all cars delivered with this on current model. Name won't sync with blackberry 8900.