2010 Jaguar XF XFR Consumer Reviews

2010 Jaguar XF XFR - Consumer Reviews

2010 Jaguar XF XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

XFR 5.0L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic - (11 reviews )
One Bad Cat
By Rob on 08/13/10 10:13 AM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have owned this car for a little over a year now and all I can say is WOW. Jaguar is back with a vengeance. Look out BMW, AUDI,and MB, you have some strong competition out there. This car is a bad cat.

WOW
By LazBro123 on 06/05/10 11:51 AM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Wow, this is one impressive car. I test drove its competitors, just to compare. Those cars are bland in comparison. This Jag takes luxury and performance to the next level. The interior is paradise. I feel like sleeping there during the night. The exterior is beautiful too. Also, the fuel economy is quite good, in it's class. I love this car. I recommend you to buy this car! You will not be disappointed in any way!

Excellent Choice
By Gene on 05/06/10 19:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

After test driving the Audi A6, Benz E350, MKS,BMW 7, and Lexus 460 this was the nicest vehicle for my use, just driving. Exterior styling is the most striking of any boring offering I drove. The interior styling and materials are beautiful, There is unneed complexity in the other cars. This car combines class styling and performance. The A6 was my second choice. It had a lighter steering feel and a better NAV system. So what, I usally know where I'm going and dont like to talk to a machine that much. This car looks great and is so pleasing to drive. If you don't want to feel great driving this car and listening to the Bower & Wilkins sound system then buy one of the competiton.

Great car, but tires are a disaster
By Ms. Dallas on 05/04/10 19:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I love my XF -R but I am totally turned off by the tires. Haven't even had the car a year and two tire problems. The first was a chunk of missing tire on my back driver side. Nothing hit the car - I'm the only driver - so was very surprised to see this. Dealer said I needed to get a new one - over $600. Okay, I'll chalk that up to a fluke. Well, 3 months later, the front passenger tire has a couple of bulges in the sidewall. Take it in and am told I hit a pot hole. BS! I've had no incident. The dealership makes me feel like I'm a liar. Tells me the tires are "low profile" and can't handle pot holes. Nonsense! There is definitely a tire problem with this car.

Love my XFR
By love my jag on 09/15/09 16:04 PM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I just picked my 2010 XFR and love it; a rocket on wheel with a luxury drive. The only negative; there is only one outlet and 3 cupholders in front ??? I wish you would have two outlets in front or the option to have a cigarette lighter that would solve this small annoyance; you can't plug your cell phone and a radar detector. I also cannot see contact name downloaded from my blackberry; only numbers.

A meow with lots of WoW
By gastank on 08/05/09 09:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Awesome, ride, handling, and performance. Looks great and very functional. Huge trunk, folding seats and very useful. Fast doesn't have to be useless. There is not one on every corner either. Nice

Pick of the Litter
By PCardali on 07/07/09 14:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I fell in love with this car at the Detroit Auto Show in January. Having test driven the XF SC I knew this car would be special. The car's best attributes rest in the driving dynamics of the vehicle. The massive torque and power this car has is amazing for not only the sheer force but how easy it is to access it. The handling in the real world is fantastic. Some may say X car is faster in the slalom or Y car creates more lateral G's in the skid test. But in the real world 99.9% of the time you will be on public roads and this car has the performance AND comfort that few others can match. Plus this Beast gave me 24mpg on my long distance highway trip. I'm blessed to own this car.

Glad I waited!
By decajun45 on 06/29/09 19:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I got my XFR a couple of weeks ago and all I can say is I love it. I saw the XF when it first came out, test drove it, and decided that was the car I wanted. Then I heard Jag was making the XFR and decided to wait for it. I am happy I did. The car is comfortable, stylish, and handles great. I drove it over retired railroad tracks when I was test driving it and didn't know it until I was on my way back to the dealership. The fuel economy is decent considering it has a 510 HP engine. I've had people look at me when I pass them and I've left Mustang GTs at the light (3Xs). This thing wants to go fast. Oh, and guys, take it from my experience. This thing is a chick magnet!

Purrrrrrrrfection
By Cliff on 06/25/09 21:04 PM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Picked up my xfr two days ago. Such a perfect balance of handsome beauty - well mannered understatement and EXPLOSIVE POWER!!!!!!!!! Nothing I have driven before has ever come close to this. BMW 550, M5, 750; Mercedes S550, E65, Audi S4, 5 and 6 all fade by comparison. I thought I had found the optimal automotive balance with my BMW550... but not today. The xfr is the epitome of elegantly understated design and scientifically honed POWER! Today the cat reigns supreme. It is Purrrrrrrfection. I've lived in the US for nearly 20 years... Today the Xfr makes me proud to be English. Well done Jaguar you have created a MASTER PIECE!!!

Buy it, if you can find one!
By murrayr1 on 06/23/09 17:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have owned many cars in my life from luxury sedans to exotics. This is by far the best balance automobile I have driven. I first tested it on a track w/ professional drivers and was hooked. Jaguar has certainly made a statement about their desire to re-establish themselves as a quality brand. We had a deposit on the Panamera. No way that car is worth 30k more than this. And, the XFR comes fully loaded, no options necessary. I'd put it up against anything up to 120k.