Jaguar XF 09
By jagxf09 on
2009 Jaguar XF Premium Luxury 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)
When stopping at a light or stop sign, I feel the jerking of my Jag after I've completely stopped. Is this happening to anybody else? Just bought it OCT 24th 2012 at a really good price but after reading some of the reviews I'm praying I'm not going to regret it. I have a 2001 Inifiniti I-30 as well, and it's been the world to me. No real troubles out of it and i have 270K miles on it and have had it since 04. I love the Jag but!! The factory warranty is already out when i called. Hope someone can shed light. It runs great just that one issue.
By mellowmanlt
on 06/03/13 05:41 AM (PDT)

My car does the same thing. I have had the shop look at it twice for this issue and they said nothing is wrong. I have contacted JAG USA for guidance as my warranty is about to expire.

By belcom
on 06/24/13 17:30 PM (PDT)

I had the same issue, and it appears to be related to the way you (or a previous owner) have been driving the car. The car "learns" the habits of drivers over about a thousand miles of use. As a result, the car performs in a manner consistant with usage. Please take the car to your dealer to have him reset this memory. After that, take care to drive the car in the way you wish for it to perform, and this will take about a thousand miles of driving. Hopefully, this will resolve your issue, as it did for me.

By corywilson
on 07/02/14 21:58 PM (PDT)

The dealership has to do a "relearn" to the tune of $150.00