2005 Jaguar X-Type Consumer Review: The Jag

2005 Jaguar X-Type - Consumer Review

3.0L Sedan (3.0L V6 AWD 5-speed Manual)

The Jag
By Venessa on

2005 Jaguar X-Type 3.0L 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The Jaguar x-type vdp edition is my 3rd vehicle that I've owned and by far the most fun and luxurious vehicle. I get so many compliments on it, and people think that I've paid a fortune. Luckily, I got a great deal for an awesome product. I've heard some negative things about Jaguar and so far I have not experienced any of them and I've had the car for almost 6 months. I don't know how anyone can see this car doesn't compare to the BMW 3 series or Mercedes C Class. This car definitely has a lot going for it plus more. I don't regret this purchase at all.

My #1 favorite feature is the navigation because I get lost everywhere and this definitely helps. Also the seats are so comfortable, you can sleep in them. The controls are easy to use.

My biggest complaint is the fuel efficiency. It is not that great. I definitely fill up my car a lot more often then any other car that I've owned. Also the cup holders are not that convenient. I can't even fit a Snapple bottle in them.