2005 Jaguar X-Type Consumer Review: There is absolutely NOTHING in

2005 Jaguar X-Type - Consumer Review

3.0L Sedan (3.0L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

There is absolutely NOTHING in the world like driving a Jag
By skargo on

2005 Jaguar X-Type 3.0L 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car used 6 months ago and I still hate the fact that pulling in my driveway means that my drive has ended! I look forward to getting into the car every morning and looking down the amazing curves of the hood to follow my chrome cat to work. The car handles like a sports car. You can do the sharpest turns and curves at the highest speeds and the car doesn't flinch. It is small but comfortably room in the front - I can't say as much for the back - it's kind of cramped...but I will only ever be sitting behind the wheel of this car! You are surrounded by wood, leather, and an amazing Alpine sound system...who could ask for more!

The car is a head turner. It absolutely does not look its age and the style is still extremely sharp. Most people that see it think it is brand new. The Alpine system in it gives a great full bodied sound and the remote features from the steering wheel are awesome. The car is really very simple to operate, and is a great balance of not too simple looking and not looking like the cockpit of a fighter jet - they really did a beautiful job designing the interior. The power heated memory seats are firm and very comfortable. The color combos are amazing...mine is cream with a darker brown and a wood grain that meets in the middle. AWD is AMAZING in snow. I live in RI and have no issues at all.

The ride could be a little softer - I have a sport suspension so the handling is amazing, but it can sometimes feel like my old Jeep. Changing a headlamp is shear insanity - aside from that I cannot express how much I love this car! Excellent value for the money, and you'll feel like a million bucks driving it!