2004 Jaguar X-Type Sedan Consumer Reviews 20

2004 Jaguar X-Type Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2004 Jaguar X-Type 2.5 4dr AWD Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific X-Type model:
Jaguar X-Type
By ajl24paws on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jaguar X-Type Sedan 2.5 4dr AWD Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great car. Loads of fun to drive. Sporty looks inside and out. However it does have a weak sound system and a faulty thermostat has left me waiting for a towtruck once.

more than i expected
By eguck on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jaguar X-Type Sedan 3.0 4dr AWD Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

i did alot of comparing before settling on the jaguar. i finally reached my decision based on looks and overall performance. the 227 horsepower is very responsive and the engine sounds beautiful when called upon. there are safety features galore, 6 very smart airbags. my daughter can sit in the front seat in a pinch and it shuts off automatically because of her weight. the car is much more than i expected.plus it looks great in my driveway!!

Best Car in the world
By nvosko on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great ride, beautiful interior

The awesome Jaguar
By Jaguarantony on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jaguar X-Type Sedan 2.5 4dr AWD Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The new Jaguar X-type is an excellent vehicle. The car is very Jaguar. It handles and corners very well. A great deal of people dont know enough about Jaguar. The 3.0 V-6 is very quick, 0-60 in about 6.6-6.8 seconds, I have the 2.5 with a manual,and this is their base model car. Jaguar's fastest car is the XJR. It is rated at 0-60 time of 5.0 seconds. As for the interior of the X-type,it has gorgeous wood maple veneer,and beautiful Rolls Royce like interior. The critics are overly too critical of the X-type.

Jaguar
By damndominicana91 on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jaguar X-Type Sedan 2.5 4dr AWD Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great car. It's like there's no work to be done. Everythings don for you. The ride is alwaya a good one woht a Jaguar

Good, but not Fantastic
By jaguar Man in L.A. on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jaguar X-Type Sedan 3.0 4dr AWD Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The X-type looks great inside and out. To me it looks like a mini XJ. There are several items that I would like to point out to potential buyers. I have the 3.0 Liter but it is weak with hardly any torque. Gas mileage is horrible. Much less than the sticker says. I drive about 1/2 city 1/2 highway, and average only 17 MPG. Also, the car has alot of rattles, and the springs are very squeeky. The car rides very harsh, especially on dips or rough roads. Overall a decent car, but the lack of build quality really shows.