Used 2003 Jaguar X-Type Sedan Consumer Reviews - 156 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Jaguar X-Type Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X-Type model:

Get down on it.
By Michael Winston

2003 Jaguar X-Type Sedan 2.5 4dr AWD Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased this delightful beauty with 115000 miles. It's been nothing short of wonderful. It's a eye catcher. Handles like a dream. I'll keep it till hell freezes over. Lol

Hit The Lottery with this Jag!
By Highly Impressed!

2003 Jaguar X-Type Sedan 2.5 4dr AWD Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I just traded a motorcycle even for this 2003 AWD 5 speed manual transmission x type Jag. The young guy i traded with said he would he would trust it going anywhere. I could tell right away that he was right. I have owned many many cars in my live, but not one that handles and drives a fraction as good as this. I like to think that i have a 6th sense about the longevity and reliabilityo of a car after all my years? Well, my sense meter was off the charts with this 5 speed manual. I think this car will drive and handle this good for years to come, simply because it isn't working hard to do it. I do declare that I am profoundly impressed. It was a very nice bike that I traded for this car, but I am blown away at how sweet this car really is. Wow!

Good Stuff!!
By Tiny

2003 Jaguar X-Type Sedan 2.5 4dr AWD Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great work car! Drive 60 miles daily in Michigan weather. All wheel drive is great with nice MPG

Big mistake for my money.
By nomorejags14

2003 Jaguar X-Type Sedan 3.0 4dr AWD Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought it for my wife, even so it was used for only three years, after a week the radio screen stop working, not long the wheels bent(all four). Check engine light came on, cat converter 2, after replacing twice the light stills on, then all codes possibles were detected by the scanner, PO 116,PO 300s, PO 430, and no mechanic could even look at it. Last hope I took it to a expert, his first words get rid of this thing. I did and now happy is my middle name.

The looks, hood, front lights.

My Sweet Jag...
By scooterluv1

2003 Jaguar X-Type Sedan 3.0 4dr AWD Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car! I purchased it used and for the most part, I loved it! I would buy another one and may do so in the near future...