2002 Jaguar X-Type Consumer Review: Student

2002 Jaguar X-Type - Consumer Review

3.0 Sedan (3.0L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Student
By Student on

2002 Jaguar X-Type 3.0 4dr AWD Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My Jaguar x-type just hit 120,000 and still drives great! My dad purchased the car in 2005 and recently I purchased the car since I commute to school. The car drives well, and is extremely responsive. It's a very high performance car, and will perform to keep you safe. The interior is like riding in your living room. The car is very good in the snow. I have the FWD drive model, and while everyone else is skidding off the road, I am moving along with no problems. We are located in Ohio and I have driven on some nasty snow packed country roads with it, and it performed great. As a student who commutes, I needed a safe reliable car and Jaguar fits the bill.

The snow handling is great! I love the smoothness of the car at high speeds. The car still looks new, and is an eye catcher, but most importantly this is a very safe car, and feels solid! I feel very safe driving it in any condition.

The car only has one cup holder up front. The fuel economy is around 20 for city driving, that could be improved and the maintenance is EXPENSIVE! If you buy this car, budget for the high prices and maintenance parts. Parts don't fail often, but they they do, its expensive. The back seat is cramped.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review