2006 Jaguar S-Type Consumer Review: 2006 Jaguar S type VDP

2006 Jaguar S-Type - Consumer Review

4.2 Sedan (4.2L V8 6-speed Automatic)

2006 Jaguar S type VDP
By Joseph on

2006 Jaguar S-Type 4.2 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I also had that vibrating when speed was between 30000 - 50000 MPH. It was a simple fix, not the roof or ceiling as a previous poster overstated. I was angry my dealer charged me $100.00 to 'turn on' an electrical feature on an 'option' I paid for. Jaguar headquarters refunded me that $100.00 when I advised them this to be an unfair practice. The Premium audio system needs to be more powerful not necessarily to be louder but rather to render RICHER sound quality. The Sub Woofer is barely noticeable. The telephone volume was also too low to hear comfortably - probably associated with my comment above about the stereo. A/C does not cool the car unless the setting is set at 65 degrees.

Favorite Features

On screen navigation system - except there should also be Chinese languages for my wife to use.

Suggested Improvements

Better audio system and telephone system. Should be more powerful eliminating distortion. Include Chinese as a language choice. The depreciation of this vehicle is grossly unfair! Better merchandise support NET in the trunk. This net should secure at the bottom as well as the top.