Best S-Type R
By Andy on
2004 Jaguar S-Type R 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)
I just purchased this 2004 S-Type R with only 32,214 miles in February of 2008. My previous Jag was a 2002 S-Type Sport 4.0 which I thought was one of the best cars that I have owned until I bought the R model. It handles like a sports car, rides like a luxury car and is just beautiful. The car brakes with discipline and accelerates without question. The car is classic Jaguar but with an understated look of aggression. The rims are very in-line with the overall appearance of the car. Whenever I take someone in it, they just sit there, like in a daze, speechless. Love this car.
Favorite Features
The whole package. Great front end with the larger grill. Love the Continemtal tires that look like steam rollers. Love the interior and comfort and the performance is beyond reproach. When you hear the supercharger whine up, there's nothing like that. Great motor sound, and the brakes are great.
Suggested Improvements
Better A/C, faster nav system and something that distinguishes that you have a supercharger. It was love at first sight!