Used 2003 Jaguar S-Type Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Jaguar S-Type - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Type model:

sassy kiytty
By gaylen d.frye

2003 Jaguar S-Type R 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

bought this car from a female friend.i'm the third owner.this car is wicked fast.definitly an eye catcher from both sexes. my first british car and so far so good.awesome car.

Clock
By JD

2003 Jaguar S-Type V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The clock needs to be easier to set. I gave up on changing it for daylight savings time. I love my Jag. My son bought it when he got out of the Navy. One month later he said he was going to trade it in. That it was an old man's car. I told him I would give him my 2002 Chevrolet Impala that was paid for and I would take over the Jag. I got the better deal.

interior quality design flaws
By myjag3

2003 Jaguar S-Type V8 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Bought the car new. The interior is made cheaply and has flaws. The headliner fell down after a few years and is expensive to replace. The vanity mirrors have covers that break off easily. The cigarette lighter works some of the time. The clock and radio require the manual to reset as it is not easy to remember.

The seats are very comfortable and adjust comfortably. The heating is great and comfortable. The steering wheel adjusts great. Good leg room in front seat.

Better quality design on small items such as vanity mirrors. Headliner should not fall down. Easier programming of clock and radio.

WOW!
By bpagano

2003 Jaguar S-Type V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just purchased a 2003 S-type. I couldn't be happier. It had 82K miles on it and drives like its brand new. I cant believe I own a Jag. I happy as heck......

I love this car!!!
By jjandaa

2003 Jaguar S-Type V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my car in 2005 with 10k miles on it. It is my all the time car and now has 97k miles on it. The only problems I have had is the front driver side barren went out, replaced the brakes twice, and the electronic e-brake went out (which I have not replace). I do not considered these major problems. I love this car and complete recommend it to any one. I do not plan on replacing it anytime soon. I have been through 2 major accidents and have never been hurt. The car still rides smooth and if you look at it you would never know it has been through the accidents.

I love the stylish look of the inside and outside. The comfort of driving and riding in it. Just everything about it.

The only improvement I would recommend is making the trunk area larger. You might be able to get 2 large suitcases in it.

• SUV