My Kitty Purrs
By Onthefly on
2001 Jaguar S-Type V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
Bought it used with low mileage...perfect..Now has 66,000 mostly highway miles on it...Total bliss..It's my second Jag..First was '94 XJ6 and was so in love with that one that I didn't trade it til 125k and everything under the hood leaking and car locking itself without ptompting!..SO, this little one had big shoes to fill....It did..In fact, I like its easier handling due to its smaller size, and its highway performance has not suffered..I still get away from those big trucks when I need to and the hooks are great on these Jags...Just had its first repair...back passenger window fell off the track ..I always do the maintenance at the dealership.LUVIT!
Favorite Features
Comfortable ride during my frequent roadtrips...Smooth, quiet ride...But careful..Use the cruise control...Easy to do 80 without a second thought...Cops will notice that..One noticed me..Luxury appearance and retro styling...Find people admiring it and telling me so as I park it here and there...
Suggested Improvements
well, burning regular gas and better mileage ( altho I get about 23 mph already) would be nice but then, it is a high performance engine and I like that,too!