This is the second modern Jag I owned, last one 2010 XKR convertible
By rting1 on
2014 Jaguar F-Type V8 S 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A)
Not sure why people will buy V6, unless it's the money issue. V8 has way more power & better sound. A absolute head rush. Unless if you track all the time, otherwise no point to have V6. But again, if you track all the time, you probably should buy a 911. Many people buy Porsche said Porsche is a better performance car but never take the car to track. For me, a sports car is all about style, sound, power and being unique. This is my 2nd Jag, last one was a 2010 XKR convertible. I didn't have any reliability issue at all, don't expect on this one. However, I did have horrible reliability & built quality experiences with Porsche & Mercedes SL55. Jag is the only company that I bought 2 cars.
Favorite Features
Looks & crazy sound(specially the exhaust back fire), no body else have it, hardly see it on the street
Suggested Improvements
1. Needs more leg room 2. Need better wind buffering, hot air scarf will be nice so my wife won't complaint 3. Need surround camera to help parking, for some reason, the shape of the car make it really hard to park. 4. Need a front suspension push button lift to go through driveway & parking structure, I scrapped the front air dam more in the first week of owning the car than my whole life combine previously 5. need collision warning system & adaptive cruise control, like a proper expansive car should be.