F-Type V8S
By walterr5 on
2014 Jaguar F-Type V8 S 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A)
Just took delivery of F-Type V8S. BRG exterior and Red Interior. Beautiful looks Beautiful engine noise and great fun to drive. Wish I could post my picture here to show off. The car is a bit small for me but, I am very tall. Seats are comfortable and supportive, handling seems very tight. but it is a very small car. Rear view is extremely limited but it is a convertible. Still too early to say too much but, I am already scared of the car's performance.
Favorite Features
The Noise it makes is just unmatched by anything on the market except maybe the most exotic cars. Handling closely matched to my previous BMWs. Acceleration, although, I have not pushed it hard enough, it is promising already at half throttle.
Suggested Improvements
First day, I had a warning light come on with a message. Scared by myth of bad reputation of reliability at the instant. But turned out, it was just a fuel cap loose message. But, Reliability is still an issue with Jags, although it is known to have improved after takeover by the TATA group. The price seems exotic for what is just a sports convertible.
By apappas
on 11/01/13 13:53 PM (PDT)

I test drove this beast- the salesman put the radio on and I told him to shut it off- we have a symphony playing out the exhaust. I agree with you, the car is a marvel and looks extremely exotic.

By cbrandi
on 02/15/14 16:03 PM (PST)

Reliability is not an issue with Jags. I've owned two, back to back with no problems to report. I drive hard and why outside the city on country roads. They are under appreciated, but then their rarity makes them more valuable to me.