2014 Jaguar F-Type Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-Type model:
This is the second modern Jag I owned, last one 2010 XKR convertible
By rting1 on 11/17/13 02:01 AM (PST)

2014 Jaguar F-Type Convertible V8 S 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A)

Not sure why people will buy V6, unless it's the money issue. V8 has way more power & better sound. A absolute head rush. Unless if you track all the time, otherwise no point to have V6. But again, if you track all the time, you probably should buy a 911. Many people buy Porsche said Porsche is a better performance car but never take the car to track. For me, a sports car is all about style, sound, power and being unique. This is my 2nd Jag, last one was a 2010 XKR convertible. I didn't have any reliability issue at all, don't expect on this one. However, I did have horrible reliability & built quality experiences with Porsche & Mercedes SL55. Jag is the only company that I bought 2 cars.

F-Type V8S
By walterr5 on 09/02/13 18:22 PM (PDT)

2014 Jaguar F-Type Convertible V8 S 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A)

Just took delivery of F-Type V8S. BRG exterior and Red Interior. Beautiful looks Beautiful engine noise and great fun to drive. Wish I could post my picture here to show off. The car is a bit small for me but, I am very tall. Seats are comfortable and supportive, handling seems very tight. but it is a very small car. Rear view is extremely limited but it is a convertible. Still too early to say too much but, I am already scared of the car's performance.

Save your money, get the base
By naplestopless on 08/27/13 13:35 PM (PDT)

2014 Jaguar F-Type Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

After driving the base, V6 S and the V8 S, I leased the base V6. I felt that it actually drove better than the other two for much less money. For some reason the base Trans seems to shift better than the two higher models. While waiting for my base, I was given a V8 to drive, while very fast, it just wasn't as much fun as the base.

First Jag owned since E-type
By badcat2 on 08/07/13 17:33 PM (PDT)

2014 Jaguar F-Type Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Don't let the magazines talk you into spending more $$ for the S or V8 models. This cat has PLENTY OF POWER!!. Took delivery of this special ordered car in 8 weeks from deposit on August 1. Purchased full leather performance heated seats/steering wheel and XM radio. Total cost $72,445 before discount. Awesome machine and sound...better than my Maserati Grand Turismo and most Ferrari's. This vehicle is even better looking in person and guarantees exclusivity. Base car is fully equipped with navigation, stereo and super cool led running headlights. Trunk will hold full set of golf clubs!

Awesome.....a must buy!!!!
By shaymasdaddy06 on 05/28/13 07:11 AM (PDT)

2014 Jaguar F-Type Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I test drove the base F-type in Polar white with black leather/suede interior this weekend and it drives well as it looks. The pictures don't do justice for how amazing it looks in person. Even with the base 18" wheels, it's a stunner!!! The build quality is excellent. From the body panels to the well thought-out interior, Jaguar did their homework and produced a car that it is more than worthy of its asking price. The Drive: Amazing!!! Despite some slight turbo lag from the 340 hp supercharge engine, the F-Type pins you back in your seat and provides an exhilarating driving experience without beating you up. The balance in the suspension and steering preciseness is uncanny.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.