2001 Isuzu Trooper - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Trooper model:
Solid Truck
By Bill on 07/16/09 22:57 PM (PDT)

2001 Isuzu Trooper Limited 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This truck is comfortable and fun in one vehicle. I can drive it in a sand pit and the highway. The reliability is amazing. The interior is spacious and comfortable.

Great SUV
By Hazel on 04/07/08 20:46 PM (PDT)

2001 Isuzu Trooper Limited 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Quality and reliability all in one great package. This is the 3rd Isuzu Trooper I have owned. Put over 240,000 miles on each of the first two without any problems. This car is wonderfully well designed and thoughtfully engineered. Truly built with all necessary comfort features and designed for off road traveling as well. I know I won't have to worry about unexpected mechanical problems for a long, long time.

Trooper Trooper
By Troop on 04/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Isuzu Trooper Limited 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is an awesome car. I love the way it looks and the way it drives. It drives great! The interior is very nice. Leather, cd, wood, sunroof. I have had no problems. Great for long distance traveling. Comfortable seats. I highly recommed it!

Very Satified Owner
By Mary Brandenburg on 12/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Isuzu Trooper Limited 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle approx. 14 mos ago based upon the outstanding rebate and need for new vehicle. I was not totally sold on it when I sought it, but I purchased the Limited model which had all of the options I was wanting. I'm liking it more and more and have been very satisfied with the overall performance. It doesn't get fantastic gas mileage but I have not had a single problem with it.

JAVELIN SST
By Javelin sst on 06/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Isuzu Trooper Limited 2WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

IT,S A HEADTURNER. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND IMPRESSIVE VEHICLE I'VE EVER SEEN, A JEWEL OF ENGINEERING. ON THE ROAD IT FEELS LIKE RIDING OVER CLOUDS. NO MAINTENANCE EXCEPT OIL AND FILTER CHANGE. IT'S MY SECOND TROOPER AND I LOVE IT.