1996 Isuzu Trooper Consumer Review: Built to last

1996 Isuzu Trooper - Consumer Review

LS 4dr SUV (3.2L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Built to last
By animaldude53 on

1996 Isuzu Trooper LS 4dr SUV 4WD

First off, this is an unbelievable vehicle. I bought the 96 in 2007 to haul a horse trailer and it does just fine. I'm 19 and this thing has been put through hell. I can out perform anyone out on the two tracks. It handles the harsh Michigan winters flawlessly, never gotten stuck! I bought it with 170k miles on it and now it has about 214k. Haven't replaced anything that wasn't due to my harsh offroading. I actually use the v6 3.2 litre to pull my dads 7000 lb crestliner. It spits and sputters, but once you put it it power mode it controls the boat rather nicely. Buy this truck you'll have it forever.

heated seats, cruise control, cd changer, power mode, winter mode,it's a great versitile vehicle for urban and suburban living...love it.

It has a ticking sound that was factory recalled due to paint chips in the engine some where, but it's easy to get used to (I just tell people its a diesel lol), needs better suspension, roof racks, and a stock push guard would rock.