2004 Isuzu Rodeo Consumer Review: My second Rodeo, just as great

2004 Isuzu Rodeo - Consumer Review

My second Rodeo, just as great!!
By Melanie on

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second Rodeo. My first was a 2002 LS. I never had any problem with it. Another driver hit me and I think I would have been killed if I were not in my Rodeo. So I bought another one with the insurance money. This one is newer and has the 3.5L engine, the gray trim, upgraded sound and fog lights. I love it even more than my old one. It has great pick up, great interior. I love the controls for the stereo on the steering wheel. The price was great and it is in perfect condition. I know it will last forever too. My old one never had any problem. These vehicles are such great quality and value and low maintenance that I can't understand why Isuzu quit making them. I love mine!

Great exterior style and look with the gray trim and fog lights. Awesome engine and pickup. Great ride. And I know firsthand that it is a safe vehicle since I was hit by an old solid steel pickup and walked away from it. The stereo is great and holds 6 CDs and sounds great! The cargo area is great!

Start making them again! This is a solid vehicle and a great value and Isuzu should start making them again! That is why you don't see many for sale. People who have them, like me, know what they have and don't sell them.