2004 Isuzu Rodeo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rodeo model:
Excellent for the price
By Kevin James on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought my Rodeo and I love it so far. It has great power and handles like a champ!! The six disc changer is very cool and volume audio controlls are similar to the cherokee laredo.

simplistic yet functional
By J. Tan on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

It's functional and simplistic. Maybe it was the ease of getting in and out. Maybe it just makes you feel cool. I don't know. I drove it a while ago and would hard pressed to describe why I liked it so much. The suspension could be better but I usually drive in stop and go traffic. The only time I really tax a suspension is accelerating off a steep parking lot down onto a street at an angle. I don’t think a soft suspension is bad as along as you’re not rocking side to side.

Very happy
By Tom_2004 on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Wanted good price, ACTUAL off-road, occasional mid-weight towing vehicle. ENGINE: Got DI 3.5. Great power/mileage & runs regular. Get almost sticker mileage (conservative driver). INTERIOR: Comfy sit, even on long trips. Dash is nice looking and simple. 81cf of space-blew away larger competitors. Roomy back seats. Roof rack you can load w/o having a ladder. 4x4: Works well. INS: Cheaper to insure than most SUV's. SAFETY: Standard anti-lock brakes/4-wheel ventilated disk. GENERAL: I like the sleeker look of the Rodeo. Easy to get in and out of, baby seat loads easy. Glass lifts up to let oversized items hang out. Compared/did practical test. Great vehicle & Price.

well built
By smilies on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

great truck that is very reliable and fun to drive, have had no problems, smoth rideing enigne

powerful V6
By Johnson Enmanuel on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

good improvements, like the cruise control and volume/ch&trk buttons on steering wheel, smooth ride, powerful engine

Best kept secret
By Ridge on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My 2003 Isuzu is actually my second. I owned a 2000, which I bought used and it was great, however, I wanted to start with a new one. I think it's a great vehicle, sure it doesn't have all the bells and whistles that some of the more expensive Suv's have, but just enough for me. It handles well in all conditions, and roomy enough for 5 large people. Of course..the outside design is the best..and in my mind is better than all the other Suv's in that size and price range. Thanks Isuzu..great job

The Rodeo Rocks Hard
By RodeoRocks! on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We shopped around for over 7 months & the ‘03 Rodeo was such a killer deal, brand new. Major fun, great warranty/well built. Love displays; stereo is the easiest thing to operate! Floormats like no others; they grip solidly. Perfect sized, head- turning, sharp SUV for a super deal. And remember, John 5:24 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."