2004 Isuzu Rodeo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rodeo model:
my suv
By wpc3 on 03/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

I think this is the best suv for small families and single people because its not big and over baring like some others,but instead it is a midsize giant if you were to ask me and has a lot of power for a v6.And the four wheel drive is great for off roading or just getting around in the snow,I will be a repeat buyer as long as they keep making the rodeo. Yours Truly WPC3

The Truth
By isuzuman on 03/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

Edmunds, I usually agree with your opinions, but not anymore. 'Underachieving'?..don't make me laugh. Ths is possibly the best car for the money on the market right now. You're full o

looks good in crystal blue
By FCC on 03/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased our Rodeo Dec. 25, 03 and so far it has been nice to drive. Only use it in city driving so suspension concerns are not an issue. love the look and the ride, interior could use upgrade.

I love this!!!
By I love my Rodeo on 03/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The steering and the response is great!! Powerful V6 engine, fast accelaration, nice sturdy exterior look, regular interior look yet functional. Got a nice warranty with a good price.

gas guzzzzzler
By hmmm on 03/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

The ride is smooth and quiet. The seats are comfortable and there is plenty of room. I noticed the bouncy ride on rough pavement. Very bad on gas mileage. I would recommend the Rodeo if gas mileage is no concern!!

Great Winter with it
By Michael2K on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased a used '99 Rodeo and just went through the first Winter with it in N.Y. The 4X4 was worked excellently and got me going on the road and in and out of snow.

I Love this little SUV
By chasespeed on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my truck used with 30k,and now has just under 50.I love it.Great family vehicle, fun to drive, and actually useful, even tow my race car with it, 4k, trailer and car.I have no complaints dealer of manufacturing wise.

I love this car!!
By Sheena G. on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Very reliable, great features, nice exterior look, also powerful for a price tag of less than 25000!!

Powerful engine
By Sonia on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

comfortable interior seats, big cargo space, rugged exterior look, smooth ride,

Excellent for the price
By Kevin James on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

I just bought my Rodeo and I love it so far. It has great power and handles like a champ!! The six disc changer is very cool and volume audio controlls are similar to the cherokee laredo.