car review
By pwitry@cox.net on
2003 Isuzu Rodeo S V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)
I just purchased this vehicle used. It was tough to rate it myselfbecause I have only owned it for a few days. It is fun to drive. Feels like a good solid automobile. i have had friends who have owned Isuzu Rodeosand they have had very good luck with them mechanically. i felt it would be a good solid purchase and would not end up being a lemon. I still have plenty of warranty because it's warranty took place on dec 18, 2002. It had relatively low mileage which was another plus in my reasoning for purchasing the vehicle. the interiorwas very clean, and I love the exterior look of the car.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the exterior look of the automobile. I like driving an Suv for the feel of being up higher as a truck. I like the fact that the spare tire is hidden under the truck instead of attached to the back as they used to be designed. the airconditioning works well.
Suggested Improvements
I think it could improve it's cupholder in the front. it seems a cup tips easy when turning corners. Possibly make the center seat belt in the back a shoulderbelt for a small child. At this time that appears to be the only suggestions I personally have.