2003 Isuzu Rodeo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rodeo model:
The Rodeo Keeps On Pleasing Me
By SUVLover on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Isuzu Rodeo S V6 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have put over 18,000 miles on my Isuzu Rodeo so far. I drive constantly and the Rodeo has always pleased me and my fellow passengers with its roomy interior, cargo space, acceleration and smoothness. The warranty is incredible and I have never experienced any problems with this vehicle. I would definitely recommend it to anyone seeking an SUV that is not watered down "yuppie" SUV. Between its smoothness, pure power, warranty and stylish design, the Rodeo just makes me happies every day I drive it.

GREAT SUV!!!!
By smiley on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Isuzu Rodeo S V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

great sporty suv, fun to drive, no problems well built

My Blessing
By Ebonyj30 on 05/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Isuzu Rodeo S V6 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

I like this vehicle very much. Its a comfortable & enjoyable machine and quite pleasing to the eye. I have no problems with the interior seats as mentioned in Reviews. They are comfortable and appealing in appearance.

Nice SUV
By rodeoowner on 05/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this vehicle for a little over six months. I have the 4 cyl. and if is slow on take-off. Engine whines a bit when accelerating. I have a model that doesn't have tilt and although it doesn't bother me (I am only 5" tall) my husband (6" tall) hates it. It rubs his leg while he drives. Overall it is has been a good vehicle - only had to return to dealer once when the latch/lock on the rear door broke off in a automatic car wash. Gas milage is much better than my last SUV (Durango), I get about 18 mile to the gal.

I Love this SUV
By jenwind on 03/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Isuzu Rodeo S V6 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought my Roadeo last weekend, and I love it. It drives smoothly, and comfortably. The stereo system is great. It is very comfortable on the inside. Overall it is a great vehicle. I looked at a lot of other SUV's and for the money this was the best that I could find. It comes standard with a lot of great ammenties, that others charge for!

Awesome Car
By Wolf83 on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Isuzu Rodeo S V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

One of the bet SUV's I've ever driven. Awesome Power, needed a little more interior refiniement but overall a great vehicle. Has great offroad capability. Helps to have Spare on the hatch. I love this SUV.