Humm...somebody is oicking on Isuzu
By dyma82 on
2000 Isuzu Rodeo S V6 4dr SUV
I have had my Isuzu for three years already, and I am really please with it performance so far. I have never had a serious problem with it. The most terrible problem I had was my rear wiper stopped working after three years of use. I found that acceptable. I found my Isuzu Rodeo really reliable and some friends of mine who own Rodeos also speak hight of it. I don't think there is any SUV out there other than Isuzu Rodeo from which you can get so much power out of a 3.2 6 cylinder engine.
Favorite Features
The perfect combination of engine/transmission will provide with plenty of power. It has one of the wider “Track, front/rear” signatures on its class (59.6/59.8 in), which accounts for high stability. Ground clearance is serious. Comfortable and well-designed interior.
Suggested Improvements
Front suspension is not designed for off-roading. It handles street bumpers poorly at low speeds. The lower hatch opens by swinging to the right, while the upper hatch (glass) opens by swinging upward. They should be like in Nissan Pathfinders.