Used 1995 Isuzu Pickup Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Isuzu Pickup Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:

Great truck
By Lee

1995 Isuzu Pickup Regular Cab S 2dr Regular Cab SB

I love this thing. Current mileage is just over 155K. It runs like a champ and doesn't use a drop of oil. The only repairs to date were a failed coil at something like 110K miles and a broken parking brake cable at around 140K. The paint on the roof is getting badly faded too. It's nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. The ride is a bit rough without some weight in the back, but a plush ride wasn't on my list when I was truck shopping. I wanted simple and durable. I got both in spades.

Simple and durable said it all. This truck is as reliable as an anvil - and barely more complex.

I would have liked better instruments (tach, oil pressure, ammeter, etc.) and a full-sized spare. The radio is also too low on the dash and the shift lever makes CD insertion problematic in 1st, 3rd, and 5th gears.

Good little truck
By Cathy

1995 Isuzu Pickup Regular Cab S 2dr Regular Cab LB

I bought my '95 red Isuzu with mag wheels, with just over 63,000 miles on it, and in excellent condition for $4,500. In the first year I added another 30,000 miles. After about a year I had an accident and everyone thought it would be totaled. Damages came to about $2,600. The insurance adjuster for the other driver was surprised when the appraisal came back at $4,400. In the 3 years since I purchased my truck, I've more than doubled the mileage, replaced a fuel pump, put new brakes, windshield, and had an oil leak. I'm thankful everyday I get where I'm going. My only complaint is no power steering and no air conditioning.

It's just fun to drive, I can pack things behind the seat, and mine looks better with the mag wheels. Although they don't do as well in snow and are expensive. I love the red color.

Power steering, air conditioning, and some way to stop things on the seat being thrown to the floor when I stop.

Isuzu truck
By frejj

1995 Isuzu Pickup Regular Cab S 2dr Regular Cab LB

This has been a great truck. It runs like a top after 120,000 miles. Has the same amount of power as new.

Been a Good Truck for Me
By J Farmer

1995 Isuzu Pickup Regular Cab S 2dr Regular Cab LB

Ive gotten 72K painless miles from the cheapest new vehicle on the market in 1995. I can't complain a bit. The truck is still in good shape and is very reliable. I anticipate having this vehicle for a long time to come (can't afford to sell it as the retail value is miniscule). I expect this vehicle to be extremely inexpensive on a cost per mile basis before I am through with it.

I enjoy its simplicity,low purchase price and dependability. An overall good bang for the buck in my opinion.

The one glaring flaw -high gear is too low so the engine revs high @ highway speeds. Needs to be geared differently as the engine has plenty of power at cruising speeds.

My Izuzu
By Lisa Valley

1995 Isuzu Pickup Regular Cab S 2dr Regular Cab LB

This is a very dependable truck it just rides really ruff. everything still works on this truck!!!!

Need new door handle.