1993 Isuzu Pickup - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:
Worth $2500+ easy
By Huge Fan on 02/03/07 10:47 AM (PST)

1993 Isuzu Pickup S 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I bought the little guy from a private party for $500.00 with 195k miles on it. had the slave cylinder to the clutch, fuel pump, plugs/wires and brake pads replaced. The repair shop owner offered me $2500 on the spot. The a/c feels like a blizzard. Heater fan is a little weak. Runs like BRAND NEW! Gets 300-350 miles to the tank (avg). 15 gal tank. 5-speed manual 4x4. Everything works except ABS system. Four wheel disc brakes are very responsive.

isuzu pick-up 3.1L 4x4
By Jamie on 12/11/04 13:07 PM (PST)

1993 Isuzu Pickup S 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

A rugged little monster. Agile for a truck. 4wheel disc brakes are nice.

93 Isuzu Pickup
By bcvbmac on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Isuzu Pickup S 2dr Regular Cab SB

Eleven faithful years of service. This is the first pickup I ever had, and I will never again be without one. Simple, incredably handy, 28mpg highway. Four-cyl, small pickups are the handiest second "car" there is and the Isuzu had been terrific.

Takes alot to stop this TRUCK!
By Warren the Destroyer on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Isuzu Pickup S 2dr Regular Cab SB

I think that this puck-up is probably the best truck's I have ever owned. It currently has 211,000 miles on original engine and transmission. I have sent it into a snowy ditch twice, and been rearended in a Burgerking parking lot, and it still RUNS! With little or no damage. The ride is supprisingly nice, smooth, and quiet. Real quality put into the building of such a fine vehicle. Deffinitly not my last Isuzu.