1992 Isuzu Pickup Consumer Review: nice little truck

1992 Isuzu Pickup - Consumer Review

nice little truck
By dogboy31 on

1992 Isuzu Pickup S 2dr Regular Cab SB

Quite a reliable, tough little truck. I commute over some of the worst roads in teh nation and while the ride is a little rough, the truck can take it. Great truck if you live in the city, easy to find parking, power steering would be nice though. Engine has good torque, I've pushed a friends GMC conversion van halfway across town without the engine breaking a sweat. I have a recurring problem with the turn signal switch, I've had 2 of them go bad (first was RH turn signal, 2nd was headlights). At $140 per. I know a couple other people who also own this model, and we're all quite pleased. Get this truck if you're looking for a cheap, reliable workhorse.

Engine compartment very roomy, only the carb and distributor are a little difficult to get to. Controls well placed. Excellent heat/AC. Solid construction.

Front coil springs! Just plain old oil shocks (plus leafs on the back) don't cut it. Long trips are tiring as a result.