1991 Isuzu Pickup - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:
Still Running Strong
By judsondriver on 06/29/09 12:22 PM (PDT)

1991 Isuzu Pickup S 2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased this truck from my grandma after it had been sitting in her garage for a couple of years with only 65,000 miles on it. It is very rusty underneath so whenever I have to get something replaced it is usually more costly because of all the rust. It starts every time without hesitation. However, whenever it is cold out, the accelerator gets stuck unless the vehicle is warmed up before it is driven which is annoying and dangerous. I just have to remember I am driving a slow car so I give myself extra space to pull into traffic. Despite all this, the truck is a thrifty little one and does every thing I ask so I don't have too much to complain about.

Great Pickup
By Tsmith2579 on 06/29/05 16:05 PM (PDT)

1991 Isuzu Pickup S 2dr Regular Cab SB

My Pup has 259,000 miles on it. The only items replaced have been maintenance items (timing belt, brakes, etc.) except for an alternator and thermostat. The alternator went out after 245,000 miles. Seats need cleaning but are in great shape. Still gets 26 mpg in urban driving conditions. Got almost 28 mpg on a recent road trip and was hauling a bed load of heavy potted plants. Love my Pup!

Best truck I have ever owned
By danjen on 10/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Isuzu Pickup S 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck two years ago. It had 150000 miles. I have put 50 thousand miles on it. It refuses to die. I gave up on driving it into the ground and am going to let someone else try. It is a bare bones truck, tight an bumpy.

Isuzu pick up truck
By good deal on 12/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Isuzu Pickup S 2dr Regular Cab SB

It has been a very dependable truck , have owned it since 94 , it is a 91 model has over 115000 trouble free miles so far. All original , no major mechanical problems . Would rate overall as an excellent investment as a used truck purchase.

great truck
By ctotal on 06/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Isuzu Pickup LS 2dr Extended Cab SB

this truck has many features which are found on much more dollar trucks . moon roof,cruise, power windows, locks, real cold air 32deg at the reg,auto trans, and the best part dosen't burn oil at 135,000 miles .don't have it now but would by one again.