Fits the need...
By Aggie on
2007 Isuzu i-Series i-370 LS 4dr Crew Cab SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)
Overall I have to say that the vehicle isn't the best nor the worst I've ever had. I will say that I am impressed with the handling it has in the "Urban Jungle." The powertrain is average, feels like it could use the Ascender/Trailblazer I-6 engine. The vehicle could have used a few more hours of development in the interior. The plastics feel unrefined, yet solid. The center console leaves you wanting more. The seating arrangement could use adjustable headrests for better comfort. Compared to the Frontier/Tacoma trucks it feels about a generation behind. Overall, it gets you from A to B, and I would suggest trading up to one of the afore mentioned vehicles when you can.
Favorite Features
I like the overall comfort of the front seats, and the midrange power isn't bad. The standard rubber floor mats are a nice touch as well.
Suggested Improvements
Rear seats could use about 3-4 more inches of hip room, as well as 4-5 inches of leg room for average adults. I would make the extra investment in better quality interior products. I would definitely have to say that all-terrains would do the truck more justice and give it a more aggressive look.