2007 Isuzu i-Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific i-Series model:
The Truck
By Joe on 01/28/09 05:21 AM (PST)

2007 Isuzu i-Series i-290 LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

This is not the best truck I've ever owned. The payload is around 1000 lbs. The owners manual says it has a 6000lb towing capacity, well it doesn't. The fuel mileage is around 22 in town and 24 on the highway. At 25000 miles the doors are leaking air around the gaskets. I'm not impressed with this truck at all and would not recommend it to anyone. It is also very sluggish.

Isuzu's loss my gain
By J on 12/05/08 11:18 AM (PST)

2007 Isuzu i-Series i-370 LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

Purchased new, loaded how can you go wrong. No issues. Same as the Chevy Colorado. Great simple everyday truck easy to maintain, easy to drive, better on gas then I thought.

Surprise
By VC on 06/18/08 16:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Isuzu i-Series i-290 S 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

Phenomenal truck! Highway mileage consistently over 30 mpg simply by driving 65 mph or less. Comfortable and economical, you win.

Not a bad truck
By KyDriver on 01/01/08 16:02 PM (PST)

2007 Isuzu i-Series i-290 S 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I am enjoying this new vehicle purchase. I am getting 28+ mpg and it is a pleasureable smooth and quiet ride. the 126 inch wheel base took some getting used to with parking, but all in all, I am pleased. A best buy in my experience.

Fits the need...
By Aggie on 07/01/07 22:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Isuzu i-Series i-370 LS 4dr Crew Cab SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

Overall I have to say that the vehicle isn't the best nor the worst I've ever had. I will say that I am impressed with the handling it has in the "Urban Jungle." The powertrain is average, feels like it could use the Ascender/Trailblazer I-6 engine. The vehicle could have used a few more hours of development in the interior. The plastics feel unrefined, yet solid. The center console leaves you wanting more. The seating arrangement could use adjustable headrests for better comfort. Compared to the Frontier/Tacoma trucks it feels about a generation behind. Overall, it gets you from A to B, and I would suggest trading up to one of the afore mentioned vehicles when you can.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.