2006 Isuzu i-Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific i-Series model:
so far, so good
By Frank on 03/21/06 20:04 PM (PST)

2006 Isuzu i-Series i-280 LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this truck on the 24th of February. On March 10th I loaded it with about 700-800 lbs. of laminate flooring and drove from Fla. to NY. I was very pleased with the handling and the 25+ M.P.G. Although I only have about 2000 miles on it, I am very happy with this truck.

superb truck
By isusu i3500 on 02/14/06 22:43 PM (PST)

2006 Isuzu i-Series i-350 LS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

The performance and quality of this midsize truck is outstanding. I have had many compliments and head turns while driving this truck. I have had this in fields and a few snow storms and haven't barely spun a wheel. The engine of this 5 cylinder has been better than a 6 cylinder. I would recommend this vehicle over many other brands; it is well worth the money spent for excellent workmanship and the paint quality is awesome.

3300 miles, and the turn lamps quit
By T.Shuerger on 01/26/06 19:22 PM (PST)

2006 Isuzu i-Series i-350 LS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

Bought new in 10-05, now 3300 miles. The i-350 AT accelerates like a small v8, but with the fuel mileage of a v6. I really like the 3.73 gear with the 265-75-R15 Generals. Have not been offroad, but I now have no trouble at the boat ramp. I am 6'5" and I feel like I'm in a full size truck, plenty of room. It tows a 1000# trailer every weekend, doesn't seem to effect the fuel mileage. I'm averaging 15-16 mpg in town, 17-19 mpg on the road. No wind noise in the door seals at speed. Other than that I think it is the best truck for the money.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.