Used 2000 Isuzu Hombre Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Isuzu Hombre - Consumer Reviews

2000 Isuzu Hombre

View reviews for a specific Hombre model:

Never had a Problem
By 4Pawz

2000 Isuzu Hombre S 2dr Regular Cab SB

This was my first car (well, truck). I have never had any major repairs (knock on wood!!). MPG average for my truck (mixture of city and highway) is 21!! I frequent trips from MA to NY and NH and have never broken down. I bought the truck from a private party, and older man, who had crashed it once and had the front right end reconstructed, I have never had any problems with that. I also bought it with a cap, which I highly recommend if you put luggage in there (moving back and forth from college didn't get it wet), or if you bring your dog along (I prefer my dog in the front seat if space allows), or if people think your truck bed is a trash barrel (that's aggravating)!!

Favorite Features

I really can't complain to much, I love having a truck, and it's the perfect size for a city and gets decent MPG for my traveling

Suggested Improvements

I have the regular cab and it would be nice to have a little room behind the seat to throw a backpack (or put extra cup holders back there, I love cupholders)

IT GREAT!!!
By Ata Ben-Zona

2000 Isuzu Hombre S 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

THIS TRUCK is very good. i have had no problems with it so far (compared to my Viper SR-10). I'm happy. It go on dert. It Great!

Favorite Features

What can i say besides it being an Isuzu. Fun to drive! Great aircondition. I also like that i can put things in the back. Interior Nice.

Suggested Improvements

air-condition need improvement. and interior could be better.