Woah
By drivzgrlzcrz on
2002 Isuzu Axiom XS 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I will start off by saying I am very picky about my ride, and I love this vehicle it caught my eye at first but to be fair I looked around the lot only to return to it and peek inside, this is when I turned into a kid. Sweet interior, I knew 2 minutes into my test drive I was hooked. This SUV is unique and I get loads of compliments, I was previously interested in the Scion lineup & the Element but this is so me. The engine sounds like a tuned up car in power drive, super fun. Yes the pass doors could open more, the ride is wobbly in comfort, & the steering around turns uses more muscle but try to find an SUV that is perfect.. There isn't one, but this is very close.
Favorite Features
Ext./int., ride, passing ability, torque, sound system, autodimming rearview mirror, multi disc player, comfy seats, dual tone int., RED illuminating console looks sweet at night, girthy steering wheel, the stop and stares.
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy, can be a bouncy ride (I just always use sport mode better handling anyway & no more bounce), hard to find parts (no one cares), hard coat on side mirrors peeling.