Our First Isuzu SUV
By Heidarella on
2007 Isuzu Ascender S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
Being used to a big Dodge I was skeptical to purchase a smaller vehicle. Surprisingly the interior feels roomy with pretty good leg room. Fits my family and animals well. Handles wonderful in the snow and the ride is quite comfortable. I travel to CT a lot and this SUV is more than satisfactory in comfort for the long trips. I love the turning radius when parking especially in Boston. The engine has pretty good zip as I waited for a "Lag" when going up hills, but that never happened. The pick up was right on and the full frame gives the feeling of sturdiness. With all the outside recreational activities this SUV has supported us well!
Favorite Features
For a smaller vehicle I was happy with feeling like I was in a larger SUV. Room is very important to me as well as comfort with all my traveling. The Ascender has lived up to this as well as pretty good gas mileage. Very happy with the sporty look as well as the easiness to drive. Love the moonroof.
Suggested Improvements
My only suggestion would be to keep improving on better gas mileage. Though this vehicle is somewhat inexpensive to drive the way gas prices are rising fuel efficiency will need to be a priority on all vehicles.