What a dissapointment
By infinitino14 on
2014 Infiniti QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I purchased a 2014 QX60 two months ago. . In the 8 weeks that I’ve owned the car, it has been in for service 4 times due to design, manufacturing and workmanship issues from both Infiniti and the dealer. First is a harness issue on the windshield. Was fixed, then fell off again after the dealer left fingerprints all over my car. Then the driver side heat and heated seat did not work. It was supposedly fixed, but the day we got it back, the heat was still broken, the steering wheel was misaligned and have had issues with gears getting stuck when trying to shift. The topper was today, when the dealer picked up the car to fix the heat and the car literally sputtered out of my driveway.
Favorite Features
The driver from the dealership put the car in reverse to pull out of my driveway and the engine started to sputter loudly loud enough to draw my wife out from inside the house. The driver said to my wife “did you hear that ?!” somewhat in shock. The issues of poor design and workmanship from Infiniti and the dealer is incredibly disappointing and frustrating. I candidly expected significantly more from an Infiniti product. This is an extremely expensive car and I put my faith in Infiniti because its brand stands for reliability and workmanship.
Suggested Improvements
If you have a lemon, replace it with a car that is worthy of standing for the Infiniti brand.
By infinitino14
on 01/12/14 06:52 AM (PST)

I am happy to report that both Infinit and the dealer did the right thing and replaced the vehicle with a new one. They lived up to their brand promise. Thank you Infiniti and the Dealership.

By tskwok_2980
on 03/26/14 10:45 AM (PDT)

Hello, I am considering purchasing a '14 QX60. I just came across your review and was wondering how the new replacement QX60 has been for you? Thanks, -Tony