2014 Infiniti QX60 Consumer Review: Many Pros and Many Cons

2014 Infiniti QX60 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

Many Pros and Many Cons
By adidasgirla on

2014 Infiniti QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My husband is a used car dealer but when I got pregnant with our first child in October we decided to buy a new car to know for sure we won't have any problems. We bought the QX60 for the size, price, and brand. We got a fully loaded one with a DVD player for the kid in the future. While I was pregnant the car was the most comfortable thing to drive, but in December it stared to make engine noise. I took it to Infiniti and they couldn't hear it. It got so bad that in March they finally heard it and said it was an issue with the bearings in the engine, it took them 2 weeks and they fixed it, but it is coming back again. Also, now that I had the baby the car is not that comfortable.

The size of the car, easy to drive and maneuver especially if you have the cameras.

Bigger engine to support a 7 passenger car. Bigger trunk, can't use the 3rd row if you have something in the trunk. Also, for us short people running boards would be great. If you have a baby, putting a car seat and a stroller in this car is not that comfortable.