It's an INFINITI!
By jaxworld on
2014 Infiniti QX60 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
When it comes to price, comfort, performance, quality, and design, NO ONE makes a better over all car then INFINITI. I've driven the rest and I've driven the best. From Porsche to Range Rover, BMW, Mercedes, Acura, Lexus, Audi, and more. Every other vehicle lacks something. I won't even mention American Cars, because those are still a joke. When I say over all I mean from Price on down. Always compare Apples to Apples. I went from a customized Infiniti M37S with 350 HSP to the QX-60 and I love driving it all the time. It's a beautiful design inside and out. Aggressive, sexy curves with beautiful styling inside and out. Great performance and handling, specially with bigger tires. Pure Luxury.
Favorite Features
Bose Surround Sound System, Luxury stitched leather, heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, seats 7 real people, great trunk space, Nissan's VQ V6 Engine, Lots of safety features, Panoramic Sunroof, 360% Cameras, Theater Package, My 22in Lexani Wheels! Btw, the CVT transmission is not that bad, you just have to get use to it. For the record, you can not feel the shift points in a CVT transmission and you will not feel it slip even if it did. If you're a real driver you won't have any issues with it. For extra power just turn the knob to Sport mode and this changes the CVT ratios. Then tap over to manual mode and the car really takes off and still handles great. Love it!
Suggested Improvements
Please start adding LED lights in the front so I don't have to keep adding them.