2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX60 model:
Many Pros and Many Cons
By adidasgirla on 05/28/14 00:37 AM (PDT)

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My husband is a used car dealer but when I got pregnant with our first child in October we decided to buy a new car to know for sure we won't have any problems. We bought the QX60 for the size, price, and brand. We got a fully loaded one with a DVD player for the kid in the future. While I was pregnant the car was the most comfortable thing to drive, but in December it stared to make engine noise. I took it to Infiniti and they couldn't hear it. It got so bad that in March they finally heard it and said it was an issue with the bearings in the engine, it took them 2 weeks and they fixed it, but it is coming back again. Also, now that I had the baby the car is not that comfortable.

Elegant Sophisticated and Classy
By mckinnoncity on 05/25/14 18:58 PM (PDT)

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Better than its competition. Shopped many. Love to drive it. Had it for two years now. Still love to drive it. Generally easy going but push it a little and off she goes. Same reliable product as Nissan. Just a great company. Not overly impressed with the Navigation but it has some nice features. Does great in the mountains. Takes a little getting used to on turns because it's a little long. You just have to think about your back tires during the turn and you've got it. Otherwise no problem with handling. Although I must say, this car is not as sure footed as you would expect on the expressway. Not bad, but not a rock. We were surprised by that. Can't really explain why. Otherwise a 10.

From Lexus to Infiniti for the first time. Not thrilled.
By yagmight on 04/29/14 13:13 PM (PDT)

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had my QX60 for 5 months and, coming from a Lexus GX460, I have been a little disappointed. The design and layout is awesome but I'm not sure about the long-term dependability and durability. Little things have been happening - rubber molding sticking out from the rear passenger door and the seat belt on the passenger seat was installed backwards. The quality of the exterior is no where near the Lexus and I've been having a problem with the driver's mirror moving after the car is turned off. Each time I get in the car I have to adjust the mirror on the one side. The dealer has been wonderful and had my car for 6 days and thought they had fixed it. Guess not....

Loved it, but showing some concerns with time
By dennyw1 on 03/05/14 19:21 PM (PST)

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The JX35/QX60 has a pleasant look, great interior, and probably the best seating arrangement for a vehicle in this size and price range. I have the Premium, Driver Assistance and Theater packages. It is not a snappy driver, but for long trips with the family it is quiet and the safety features generally work very well on the highway. The first 8 months were wonderful. Then the problems started. Be very careful in checking out the brake pedal. At times it will “fall to the floor” or hit the physical stop. Happens on JX and QX. Two of last four months in the shop for a variety of issues (primarily brakes and interior). Replaced all the leather. Concerned about long term safety & cost

LOVE this car
By baflyfisher on 01/31/14 14:39 PM (PST)

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We opted for the Infiniti QX60 after some research and having it in a list of "maybes", but we were unexpectedly sold on the vehicle by driving it! Whoever wrote the review about the car being "sluggish" or handling sluggishly obviously drove a different car than this one. This QX60 has excellent acceleration getting on freeways and it is incredibly well designed from a space utilization standpoint and for comfort of driver and occupants. The ride is also more quiet than any of the competitors we tested. I would also be quick to say that our new car has only 3000 miles on it. Nothing at all has gone wrong to this point. This car is a winner for families with kids.

3 Months - More Pro's than Con's
By vances on 01/18/14 21:15 PM (PST)

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After 6k miles, averaging 21 mpg with a mix city/hwy driving. Previous vehicle was LR3, which sits very high. Took some adjusting to a more sporty luxury vehicle. I don't feel like I'm on the ground, seat height is good, not commanding. Ride quality is superb! CVT transmission took some adjusting, but I have really grown to like the quick drive quality in sport mode. It is plenty fast for me, can't wait to drive it on the expressway each day. Great family vehicle for trips and activities. Loads of room and an airy feel equal to the rover with even more leg room in all 3 rows. Con's: Needs an app based tech system. Doesn't read texts, requires too many voice prompts for calls and navi.

What a dissapointment
By infinitino14 on 12/09/13 19:03 PM (PST)

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased a 2014 QX60 two months ago. . In the 8 weeks that I’ve owned the car, it has been in for service 4 times due to design, manufacturing and workmanship issues from both Infiniti and the dealer. First is a harness issue on the windshield. Was fixed, then fell off again after the dealer left fingerprints all over my car. Then the driver side heat and heated seat did not work. It was supposedly fixed, but the day we got it back, the heat was still broken, the steering wheel was misaligned and have had issues with gears getting stuck when trying to shift. The topper was today, when the dealer picked up the car to fix the heat and the car literally sputtered out of my driveway.

Great value
By mkt915 on 11/03/13 21:37 PM (PST)

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

With a growing family and the need to transport addtional occupants from time to time space was important to us. We had looked at most of the vehicle in this class and were either deterred by tight cabin space, low exterior/interior quality, poor fuel economy, or price. Though we are willing to pay to get what we want we don't have a track record of keeping cars more than 4 years. We take into consideration price, safety, options, interior space, styling, maintenance costs, fuel economy, increase in insurance premiums, and warranty. We do find the vehicle quiet, smooth, and fun to drive. We have a super duty truck and this SUV drives more like a car. We are happy with our purchase thus far.

Do the doors close on anyone else?
By slboston on 10/13/13 08:24 AM (PDT)

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The day after I bought this car, I noticed that when I opened the doors, they would quickly close in on me. The same thing was happening with the rear doors and hit my kids on their way in and out of the car. I brought it to the attention of the dealer who said it was how the car was designed and that the doors are "heavy" and "safe" and that's why this was happening. I called Infiniti Consumer Affairs as well, and have not gotten anywhere with them either. I was told I could break my lease for $1500. I am not happy with the visibility in the rear window and also find the car way too long. The inside console area is very small and doesn't hold much.

Awesome family Hauler
By carlover86 on 10/02/13 13:37 PM (PDT)

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Bought this car a few months ago. Very happy. My wife is the primary driver. This is an outstanding family hauler. Lots of room. Nice moonroof over the second row. Beautiful interior/exterior. Excellent pick up in sports mode. Average in normal mode and horrible in eco mode. Got all the bells and whistles. Laser cruise control works like a gem. All the technology creates force field around car with distance control assist, blind spot intervention, back collision assist, and lane keeping. Test drove acura mdx and lexus rx 450h and this provided better price/value/safety features with equal quality. Ride quality is outstanding and noise level very low.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.