2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:
Awesome!
By 11infinitiqx on 12/15/12 08:30 AM (PST)

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I first bought a QX in 05 when I got my license. Traded in 2010 for my 2011.

30k miles update
By johnhw on 09/16/12 11:51 AM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Flawless thus far, at 30 miles. Plano, Tx has discovered this great upscale/affordable, luxury SUV. Love the technology, have delux touring, technology and required Entertainment to get the other two. The blind spot warning is great as well as the feature that slows you when you are approaching a stopped vehicle. Helpful without being intrusive and you can turn it off or on too. Hydraulic suspension option is nice too, no head toss at all in this comfy SUV... had a puppy who got car sick in my luxury cars but not in this smooth riding vehicle... No issues and plan to keep it a long long time... 4 wheel drive works great too, handles ice and big wheels/tires handle bumps/pot holes but smooth

Well kept secret
By teamyoung on 01/25/12 14:04 PM (PST)

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I read all the reviews on how the looks were something you had to get by. The looks are what sets it apart. I like different not cookie cutter SUV's. The ride and quality are great. We put on a lot of miles and also haul a 22ft boat. Works great. The features are easy to use for the most part. The only one that is a pain is the control for the side mirrors. It low and to the drivers left out of sight. Once you know where they are and can do it by feel its ok but my wife has a terrible time with them. I also wish it came with remote start. At SUV's over 60K it should be standard. Other than that its the best large SUV on the market for any price.

JUST SUPERB...best lrge luxury SUV!
By speedster12 on 12/14/11 09:14 AM (PST)

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

First time owning an infiniti. I tried all the large luxury SUV's (with over a day of driving each prior to my decision). I can honestly say the QX is THE BEST out there, and for the money- its an incredible deal. -Not top heavy like the lexus -Not like driving an unresponsive, boat-like piece of fluff like the escalade/ yukon/ suburban. -Much cheaper than the lrge comparable mercedes SUV and even nicer/sleeker interior -I was nervous- going from a sporty bimmer to this yet, I have never looked back!! If your in the market for a lrge luxury SUV with incredible style, yet one that has enough brawn to pull your boat, or horse trailer or whatever- LOOK NO FURTHER.

Big, Bold, and Beautiful
By krookey on 09/08/11 22:10 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I bought this SUV for my wife after looking at the Mercedes GL, Lexus 460, and Escalade. The interior was superior to all competitors, more luxurious, and more confortable. Add 400 HP, silky, ultra smooth ride, and front seats that rival any lazyboy recliner, and it is a clear winner. I swear that the acceleration feels faster than my Porsche Cayman, and feels rock solid like my Mercedes. The tech features are cool, and can keep you entertained. Now for the exterior styling, I applaud Infiniti for taking a bold, new statement that stands out amongst the "Camery-Diseased", boring, SUV boxes that litter the road. Dare to be different, an identity, an Individual.

Love the 2011 QX56
By tnnuke on 08/31/11 16:44 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Bought the 2011 QX56 4x4 with theatre package in March. Paid invoice with VPP from Sam Swope Infiniti in Louisville, Ky. My 5'2" 120# wife loves this big SUV. It drives much smaller and the ride quality and quietness is awesome. Already put 11K miles on the vehicle. Seems I see Escalades everywhere, but seldom come across a new style QX56. It is truly the only updated large SUV out there. The 400hp engine makes it a beast when you want it to be.

THIS is a different vehicle!
By snakebite3 on 08/09/11 13:39 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I bought a 2010 QX56 and kept it a total of 4 weeks before trading it for a Sequioa. So... I Took my wife's G37x in for routine maintenance one day a few weeks ago and while waiting for the work to get finished, saw the new 2011 QX56 and thought to myself "Wow that thing is ugly." A salesman approched me and asked if I wanted to drive it and I declined, telling him I had bought a QX last year and traded it after only one month. He said, "But THIS QX is way different that last year's model." So...I drove it. And then I bought it! And so far, this vehicle is the best ridding, the quietest (wind noise? what freaking wind noise?), best equipted, most awesome SUV ever.

Best SUV on the Road
By cory11 on 08/09/11 13:05 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I had a 1998 Landcruiser, drove a sedan for a while and then bought a 2010 Toyota 4-runner. I wanted something more luxurious so I started looking at SUV's. Range Rover, LX570, Navigator and Escalade (nothing else really out there). I drove the QX and loved it! Great power, fabulous interior, excellent exterior! I bought one and have put only 200 miles on it, but it is clearly the best SUV on the road!

Best of the luxury Beasts
By gdatlanta1 on 06/28/11 08:19 AM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Bought this SUV loaded for my wife 4 months ago. We use it for a family of 4. The technology has been great and the power & Luxury is what I wanted in a big SUV. We looked at the big Lexus(less power,room,higher price). The Benz GL(less room,higher price, new BodyS coming soon).The X5(horrible reliability-I own an 08 550 now-nothing but trouble).The Range Rover(higher price, lowest resale, terrible reliability). Escalade(poor fit and finish, resale value poor). We have received more complements on the interior of this vehicle from friends who own competitor SUV's than I can mention. We wanted the fit and finish of a Lexus and the driving characteristics of the German models. We got it.

just like a oversized crossover
By rbaz123 on 05/23/11 20:26 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I have 2,200 miles on this SUV and most of all from what I can see this vehicle is almost perfect in every way compared to others in the same price range. Torque from the 5.6 Liter is simply Awesome !! in combination with its 7 speed transmission .. as some of the negative issues I read before my purchase they are so minor. The loud fan noise is something you might hear on cold starts for only 5 sec and dissipates quickly. ... What wind noise !! this thing is very Lexus quiet and smooth at hwy speeds . I do find the base interior to be actually more comfortable and better looking choice of wood accents than the optional upgrade. Feels much like driving my Infiniti FX45 but larger. Love it!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Infiniti QX56 Suv in VA is:

$145 per month*