Used 2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:

Awesome!
By 11infinitiqx

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I first bought a QX in 05 when I got my license. Traded in 2010 for my 2011.

All

None

30k miles update
By johnhw

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

Flawless thus far, at 30 miles. Plano, Tx has discovered this great upscale/affordable, luxury SUV. Love the technology, have delux touring, technology and required Entertainment to get the other two. The blind spot warning is great as well as the feature that slows you when you are approaching a stopped vehicle. Helpful without being intrusive and you can turn it off or on too. Hydraulic suspension option is nice too, no head toss at all in this comfy SUV... had a puppy who got car sick in my luxury cars but not in this smooth riding vehicle... No issues and plan to keep it a long long time... 4 wheel drive works great too, handles ice and big wheels/tires handle bumps/pot holes but smooth

Well kept secret
By teamyoung

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I read all the reviews on how the looks were something you had to get by. The looks are what sets it apart. I like different not cookie cutter SUV's. The ride and quality are great. We put on a lot of miles and also haul a 22ft boat. Works great. The features are easy to use for the most part. The only one that is a pain is the control for the side mirrors. It low and to the drivers left out of sight. Once you know where they are and can do it by feel its ok but my wife has a terrible time with them. I also wish it came with remote start. At SUV's over 60K it should be standard. Other than that its the best large SUV on the market for any price.

Looks, heated steering wheel, soft leather, controls for the most part a very convenient. Acceleration (hp)

Move the side mirror controls to the door in in the center shift area. Remote start should be standard at this price range

JUST SUPERB...best lrge luxury SUV!
By speedster12

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

First time owning an infiniti. I tried all the large luxury SUV's (with over a day of driving each prior to my decision). I can honestly say the QX is THE BEST out there, and for the money- its an incredible deal. -Not top heavy like the lexus -Not like driving an unresponsive, boat-like piece of fluff like the escalade/ yukon/ suburban. -Much cheaper than the lrge comparable mercedes SUV and even nicer/sleeker interior -I was nervous- going from a sporty bimmer to this yet, I have never looked back!! If your in the market for a lrge luxury SUV with incredible style, yet one that has enough brawn to pull your boat, or horse trailer or whatever- LOOK NO FURTHER.

-plush, super comfy seats -hydraulic body motion control provides superior handling capabilities -Very, very easy to maneuver- amazingly so! The all-surround camera views are some of the best on the market -stereo system thumps pretty good for stock -heated and cooled seats, and steering wheel is a bonus!

-the tan leather looks sweet, but is difficult to keep clean. But then again, all tan leathers must be

Big, Bold, and Beautiful
By krookey

2011 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I bought this SUV for my wife after looking at the Mercedes GL, Lexus 460, and Escalade. The interior was superior to all competitors, more luxurious, and more confortable. Add 400 HP, silky, ultra smooth ride, and front seats that rival any lazyboy recliner, and it is a clear winner. I swear that the acceleration feels faster than my Porsche Cayman, and feels rock solid like my Mercedes. The tech features are cool, and can keep you entertained. Now for the exterior styling, I applaud Infiniti for taking a bold, new statement that stands out amongst the "Camery-Diseased", boring, SUV boxes that litter the road. Dare to be different, an identity, an Individual.

Confortable, Spacious Seating that makes you feel at home. Powerful, smooth drivetrain, that carries a kick when desired.

None, Infiniti hit this one out of the park!