2010 QX56 - Best Bang For The Buck!
By gtkillerbee on
2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I own my own business, so I have had a 2004 Z71 Avalanche, 2006 Z71 Suburban, 2008 Landrover LR3, and it was time for something new. I was also looking for something different, and kind of in between (size-wise). Went and test drove a 2010 QX56 and liked what it offered (207" long, so smaller than Suburban, but larger than LR3), fits nicely in the garage, and still has loads of room inside, plus nice ride & all the bells & whistles. With the $7K worth of mfg to deal incentives, and new 2011 model arriving late summer (which will be smaller like LX570/LC), the deal was too good to pass up. Nothing else out there w/ all this + warranty, for the money ($53K OTD). Get 'em while they last.
Favorite Features
comfortable driving position, heated captain chair seating front & back, heated steering wheel, Bose sound sys, DVD, bluetooth, adaptive cruise, and on and on
Suggested Improvements
standard ipod interface w/ nav screen, is the only thing I would have added, but I'm sure there is a way to rig this aftermarket. I have no idea why people talk about gas mileage. Nothing this big will ever be frugal on gas. Not going to happen. Buy a Toyota Prius if your priority is mpg.