2010 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:
Best SUV I've ever bought hands down!
By infiniti happi on 11/26/09 08:48 AM (PST)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Infiniti qx56 has all that I wanted in one vehicle, looks, ride, power and much more. Sure the gas mileage is low but at least I am safe, my family is safe, I have everything I want in this vehicle. I am hooked...

Best Road Trip Vehicle Ever
By ChuckB on 11/09/09 07:14 AM (PST)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We purchased this 2010 to replace our 2006 QX56 after running the numbers and arriving on the positive end of the deal! The 2010 handles considerably better, due primarily to the larger diameter/lower profile tire package. In October we drove this beast on a 3,000 mile round trip, in complete comfort. The electronics, incredibly smooth ride and ample power made this junket truly easy. Even the three year old in his car seat had zero complaints (DVD player to the rescue!). Gas mileage is not good, but the trade results in superior safety and performance.

One Smooth Truck
By EasyRider on 11/05/09 10:35 AM (PST)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Have had the truck for six weeks. Fantastic ride, fantastic build quality. Traded my Escalade. The Infiniti is so superior in every way. The quietness in combination with the standard Bose Stereo is unbelievable. This is a very high quality, smooth riding, luxury machine. Push button fold down third row seats, back up camera, extremely comfortable seats make this a vehicle I will keep for some time. Gas mileage about the same as the Escalade. Much more vehicle than the Lexus or MB options I considered, and considerably less expensive--but the finish and quality are equal to any.

Absolute Premium Vehicle
By jomeadows on 10/05/09 06:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Have had this vehicle for two weeks. Have been driving Escalades. This is a far superior vehicle in fit and finish, ride, quality electronics and stereo. The ride on the road is the best I have ever experienced. this truck is so good "on road" that I doubt it is what "off roaders" seek, but I love it.

QX56=Luxury
By Dr_Infiniti on 08/13/09 19:35 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great SUV! Great design! Luxury is unmatched at a great price! Takes several days just to learn about all the options/features that it offers! There is plenty of room even for my 6ft 3 inch body!

Great Truck, Or Luxury Car
By NJ 2010 QX56 on 08/09/09 09:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This car replaced a Yukon XL 2500 and was chosen because of its ability to tow a 9000 pound trailer, a requirement for us that eliminated many alternatives. In the end, it rides as well and is quieter than our E320 sedan. Interior materials, especially in wheat, are excellent in presentation having both a quality feel and look. Electronics is probably the best out there although not perfect. Handling is like a large car...easy to place. It handles NY/NJ broken roads better than anything...partially thanks to standard 33" tall tires, larger than any SUV other than a Hummer and sister SUV the Nissan Armada. 2010 is its last year, being replaced an Infinti model of the new 2010 Nissan Patrol.

Just bought but Awesome
By Matt S. on 08/02/09 19:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought the car of my dreams. Only have had it a few days, but it is definitely what a luxury suv should be. Rich styling, super comfortable and size is awesome for my 2, and soon to be, 3 kids. Smooth and fast for its size, it's definitely a head turner.

Best Most Versatile Large Luxury SUV
By Travis on 07/29/09 06:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have always owned sports cars and this is my first SUV due to the fact I now have 3 kids, 2 car seats and a booster seat. I am very picky when it comes to cars and I test drove every large luxury SUV on the market, Escalade, Denai, Sequoia, etc... I wanted something luxury on the inside, that could haul lots of people and gear, plus I like AWD for safety and wanted something I could go off road with that actually has a locking differential with true 4x4 high and low. This truck has it all, it's rugged off road, can tow 9000 lbs, crazy technology and luxury and being my first SUV this thing handles and rides better that any large luxury SUV. This truck is the best kept secret out there!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Infiniti QX56 in VA is:

$146 per month*