2010 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:
Great Value for the price - 2010 Infiniti Q56
By jeth on 05/11/11 10:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Recently bought a used 2010 Q56 with 10K miles on it. It is basically brand new. The 2011 is awesome but the older model now is a great buy if interested. Great comfort, technology options, fun to drive, solid SUV for my 2 boys and all their friends too. The Q56 was $10K-$15K cheaper than the Cadillac and Sequoia at 35K+ miles. The Q56 was super close in bling, comfort, technology, performance and gas mileage. The 2nd row buckets and 3rd row bench is much better than the Caddy. If you are looking for a great SUV that in my opinion equals GM, Toyota, Lexus but costs much less check this SUV out.

Best Purchase ever
By Jcolon on 06/07/10 03:45 AM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this vehicle after owning a Rav4.Wanted a bigger and safer ride for my 2 boys and I found it on this one. The captain's chair plus the DVD make the ride for them so comfortable and smooth for myself.To much tech and luxury for the prize compare to other SUV's out there and with the powerful engine all I need next to buy is a boat and I'm set. Owned Toyotas for my whole life but this is definitely the best buy I ever made.Maybe in a year or two I will trade it for the new 2011 out there 'cause I really love these vehicle for the prize I ended up paying.

Trust me don't do it
By Chris on 06/01/10 23:29 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Have owned them all. Landcruiser, Suburban, LX 560. Infinti is supposedly great build quality. This could be the worst car I have ever owned. Great features which supports why we bought it but the finish quality is horrific not to mention the ride quality. If i were at it again, sacrifice the captains chairs in the second row and consider a on year old Lexus or land cruiser. Even Cadillac would be better. Inf/Nissan can't build large SUV or trucks to save their lives

Best Luxury SUV Value- Outstanding
By npkr on 05/16/10 04:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have only had this vehicle for 3 months and 6000 miles but I am very happy with my purchase. The ride is smooth and quiet, seats are very supportive and comfortable, plenty of room and cargo space, and the kids love it as well. Engine is smooth and powerful. Some body lean is noticed in tight turns but it's not a sports sedan. Our gas mileage, ave about 15 mpg, is about what you would expect from a large SUV. Loaded with tech features. Considering the terrific incentives and compared to the other SUVs I test drove and considered prior to making purchase (Cadillac Escalade, MB GL, Lincoln Nav) the QX56 was an easy choice. It is easily the best value luxury SUV available right now.

QX56 - Best Bang For The Buck! Love IT!
By BHR on 04/21/10 23:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this vehicle after owning an FX35 and then G37. Great vehicle and best bang for the buck compared to other luxury vehicles. Wanted bigger and something safer after having a baby. This is definitely a great vehicle to have with a growing family! Miss the FX, but love the QX

Love this SUV!
By aclarose1 on 03/12/10 20:23 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

3-time Escalade owner ,talked my husband into checking out the QX b/c I didn't want another GM vehicle. What a nice surprise. The value of getting this car nearly fully loaded as the base model for at least $10K less than the '09 and $15-20K less than the '10 Escalade would have been enough reason, but the car is just impressive. The base model is loaded... VERY well appointed. It's a beautiful vehicle with a masculine stately presence. My hubby, a die-hard Escalade lover, is a convert! This is the best kept secret out there. No buyers remorse here - love, love, love this SUV!

2010 QX56 - Best Bang For The Buck!
By gtkillerbee on 03/08/10 21:38 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I own my own business, so I have had a 2004 Z71 Avalanche, 2006 Z71 Suburban, 2008 Landrover LR3, and it was time for something new. I was also looking for something different, and kind of in between (size-wise). Went and test drove a 2010 QX56 and liked what it offered (207" long, so smaller than Suburban, but larger than LR3), fits nicely in the garage, and still has loads of room inside, plus nice ride & all the bells & whistles. With the $7K worth of mfg to deal incentives, and new 2011 model arriving late summer (which will be smaller like LX570/LC), the deal was too good to pass up. Nothing else out there w/ all this + warranty, for the money ($53K OTD). Get 'em while they last.

Luxury SUV for 8 people
By Sandeep on 02/09/10 18:20 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have driven large SUVs for over a decade. The QX56 has exceptional drive, handling and manners for vehicles this size. The electronics are very well equipped and the controls are easy to understand. The build quality is very good and I could not find any other SUV that compares. Given the low cost of this compared to the Cadillac, Lexus, Mercedes, its unbeatable. To top it all, no need to buy any extra options - it comes with everything as standard !

8 Person Luxury Vehicle
By JR on 12/20/09 06:34 AM (PST)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The seating in this SUV is awesome. We like the 3nd row middle seat that folds down to let the kids in the back. With 4 kids and grandma it is extremely comfortable. We looked at the Mercedes GL, Audi, and Sequoia and found this truck a much better deal and a much nicer ride and comfort. The electronics are great.

2010 qx 56
By roman krol on 12/09/09 19:58 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Replaced 2006 QX56 with 2010. Love the improvement in electronics. To us it is perfect in terms of size - MB, BMW and Audi were smaller; we often sit 5-7 people plus all the stuff for the trips in addition to getting kids to the games w all their gear. Luxury/ride is the same as with MB w extra space and w/o extra $$$ for all options. Only downside - No diesel. Overall - excellent buy and no complaints.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Infiniti QX56 in VA is:

$146 per month*