2008 Infiniti QX56 Consumer Review: Very Nice

2008 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (5.6L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Very Nice
By Family Man on

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have now been driving this Truck for a 2 weeks. I did a small road trip around 400 mile. This truck has a very smooth ride. I would compare to more of a sedan ride. The technology is very user friendly. The cabin is loaded with comfort. The 3rd row is great for little kids which I have. The Dvd is nice and the back cabin heater/ac. The captain chairs in the 2nd row are very nice along with the push button seats. The drivers control area is well thought out. The only real problem with the Truck is the fuel economy. I am getting 11 mpg in city and 16 mgp highway. One has to be able to afford the gas. If you are driving more than 1000 miles a month I would not buy this truck.

The sonor for the cruise control might be the coolest thing since navi. to come out. The smooth ride for a truck this big is awesome. User friendly technology. Very Safe truck. The overall luxury is top of its class.

Fuel Economy. I bought the truck thinking I was going to get around 14 mpg. I am getting 11 in the city and I am driving slow with 2 wheel drive on. On the radio you can only program 6 channels. On a $61,000 truck I should be able to program 12.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review