2008 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:
Has all of the bells and whistles!
By Sally on 09/03/07 14:15 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I got the new '08 QX56 as soon as it came out, I have about 500 miles on the car, I was waiting b/c improvements are so great over the '07. I traded in an Odyssey van. While the QX is true luxury, I have to say the Odyssey handles more smoothly on the road. I love the interior of the QX as well as all of the bells/whistles re: technology. I've only figured out about 60% of the features. In addition to the roughness on the road, I was also surprised by the engine noise/vibration under driver's seat while accelerating; I suppose that's due to the huge engine size.

Big disappointment
By amber on 08/17/07 09:49 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just turned in my 04 Armada, got the 08 QX56, looking forward to a great sound system with all my music on the hardrive. Alas, I did not research it enough because I couldn't find any info it. Hardrive can only be loaded by recording CDs to it.Takes forever. I have no CDs anymore.The Compact Flash Medium is ill-conceived/junk. Infiniti sales people must have been told to play dumb because none of them acknowledge what a limited feature this is. Single CD player only. None of this info anywhere on website or marketing materials. I would not pay an extra nickel for it. Buy the Armada and don't option it. I had brake issues on the 04, I hope that is done with.

Love it!
By branfordboater on 07/31/07 16:43 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The most comfortable, powerful, well equipped SUV that I have ever owned and I have owned them all. Highly recommended, unless you are not a fan of the gas pump.

It's a beast
By John Cincy on 07/06/07 09:39 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought this beast a couple weeks ago and love it. My wife carts the kids around in it mostly but I have had some fun in it too. Very easy to drive and tons more room than the Escalade ESV. Gonna cost me a ton in gas - wish they had the Flex Fuel option. From last year, they added a heated steering wheel, automatic fold down third row (folds flat), 10 GB hard drive, compact flash drive, aux jack for iPods, MP3 players, etc., and bigger 20" wheels.

It is just the best
By Guillermo on 06/27/07 09:40 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this big SUV days ago and it is the best car I ever had. The comfort, technology, engine response and features are way ahead any other SUV at this moment. The new features on the 08 model are exactly the ones I expected and the reason why I never bought a QX before. My previous car was an FX35 which I loved too, but it was kind of small for my family. I highly recommend this vehicle for a test drive, I am sure you won't be disappointed. The ride is much better than the previous version with the improved tire quality (Michelin) and 20" rims. The traffic feature helps you to avoid congested areas and is easy to use. The downside is fuel economy.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.