Used 2008 Infiniti QX56 Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:

Awesome Q!
By LexLock

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This SUV has all the bells and whistle that you would want and need. Drives and handles very well. I've owed several SUVs, hands down it's the best so far. Love all the new upgrades in the 08.

My favorites are navi, Bluetooth, backup cam, 9.3 harddrive, XM, navi-traffic, powerful engine, comfort/lots of room for kids or adults, touch screen, aux-jack for iPod, the whole nine!

Grille for lower bumper area will make the front-end 100%. Better fuel economy, 6-speed tranny, locking gas lid, bigger DVD screen or maybe two in headrest, maybe iPod docking!

Outstanding
By kenn1926

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I researched every fullsize SUV available, the QX is the best by far. I tow my 25 foot Sea Ray with weighs approx 8000 lbs with the trailer with ease. Great truck, features I still haven't used in 10 months of ownership.

Power, comfort, heated steering wheel, heated rear seats for the kids, navigation simplicity, gas mileage (11 MPG around town/ 19.5 cruising at 65 on extended hwy trips).

Good Bose stereo but the Bose in my 07 G35 blows it away. Gas mileage around town is abysmal but you can't expect much for a 6000 lb SUV that goes like stink when you ask it to.

Amazing SUV!
By Extremely Happy!

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I compared every SUV out there with a third row and this one gives you the most luxuries/technology for your dollar. We also looked at the Mercedes GL, Escalade ESV, Lexus LX 570 and the Navigator. This car has the whole package! If you want a vehicle with a third row that you use a lot this car is the best of what is out there. If a third row is not important it still is the best of what is out there.

Heated steering wheel, keyless go/entry is amazing, music box burns CDs, XM radio for whole term of lease, power third row, power lift gate, rearview monitor, voice activation for phone and navigation which is a huge plus b/c you can use while driving!

Nothing...maybe wings and it will fly!! It has more than any SUV out there at a better lease price than most

The search is over!!
By EDEMESA

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I test drove all the SUV in the same categories. After 3 mos. of searching I finally made my decision. Infiniti QX56 is the one. I searched for the roomiest third row seat, roomy 2nd row seat and all the gadget that I experienced in driving all competitors in the same categories I found that QX56 has it all.

Navigation is great its touch screen! Hard drive and flash card for my music collections and so much leg room for 1st, 2nd and 3rd row.

Auto lock, and headrest entertainment system. I have 2 kids and they can't get along which movies to watch. Having 2 head rest DVD player will help me to keep my eyes on the road and enjoy my driving.

Great Chioce
By CTJ

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great vehicle for the price. Even not factoring in the price, it is a great vehicle. I compared the QX to the Lexus LX 570. The LX has great bells and whistles, but the trade offs for going into the QX with the great price savings make the choice a no brainer.

CD player records 2009 songs. No more CDs! Also, the 3 year subscription to XM, with Xm traffic.

The doors do not automatically lock when the vehicle is placed into drive. I am used to this, and think it is a simple fix; however great security feature.