2008 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:
Awesome Q!
By LexLock on 09/23/08 14:42 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This SUV has all the bells and whistle that you would want and need. Drives and handles very well. I've owed several SUVs, hands down it's the best so far. Love all the new upgrades in the 08.

Outstanding
By kenn1926 on 08/27/08 18:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I researched every fullsize SUV available, the QX is the best by far. I tow my 25 foot Sea Ray with weighs approx 8000 lbs with the trailer with ease. Great truck, features I still haven't used in 10 months of ownership.

Amazing SUV!
By Extremely Happy! on 06/10/08 12:33 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I compared every SUV out there with a third row and this one gives you the most luxuries/technology for your dollar. We also looked at the Mercedes GL, Escalade ESV, Lexus LX 570 and the Navigator. This car has the whole package! If you want a vehicle with a third row that you use a lot this car is the best of what is out there. If a third row is not important it still is the best of what is out there.

The search is over!!
By EDEMESA on 05/16/08 23:41 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I test drove all the SUV in the same categories. After 3 mos. of searching I finally made my decision. Infiniti QX56 is the one. I searched for the roomiest third row seat, roomy 2nd row seat and all the gadget that I experienced in driving all competitors in the same categories I found that QX56 has it all.

Great Chioce
By CTJ on 04/18/08 08:57 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great vehicle for the price. Even not factoring in the price, it is a great vehicle. I compared the QX to the Lexus LX 570. The LX has great bells and whistles, but the trade offs for going into the QX with the great price savings make the choice a no brainer.

Everything Done Right
By JB on 04/15/08 10:15 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We are extremely happy with the QX. After looking at everything out there, (and I do mean everything), we chose the QX for its blend of comfort, performance, quality, features and style. There are other vehicles out there that do some of the individual aspects better, but none that impart the thoughtful implementation that makes this vehicle the whole package. Everything is well thought out and very well executed. After living with it for awhile, you realize that all the "little things" are just right, and everything works together in harmony for a delightful driving experience. Exceptional value for the money.

Nice Vehicle but Limited Music System
By Dave on 04/07/08 20:17 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great vehicle if you need / want a large SUV and don't mind the poor gas mileage. My only major disappointment was to discover the only method of getting a song onto the hard drive is to rip it directly from an audio CD. Anyone who has spent the time to move their music collection to a computer understands the amount of time this requires and would find it ludicrous to have to do this again in a car one CD at a time. In addition, the Compact Flash slot will only read up to 500 songs regardless of the size of the CF card (A cheap 4 gigabyte CF card will hold approx 1000 songs). These issues limit the usefulness of the music system, but if that is not important, the car is great

Great value vehicle
By Johnhw2 on 04/01/08 06:58 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Very pleased with my first SUV. Considered Sequoia and landed on this due to value/features/looks giving it the nod over a great engine/drivetrain for Sequoia. Had the vehicle about a week now and very pleased. Fuel economy is better than I expected.

Should be SUV of the year
By Julie on 03/24/08 14:54 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my QX!! We made deal on 2007 then they got their first 2008 in, one look and I had to have it! changes are incredible and the 2008 QX should be SUV of the year. Beautiful inside, beautiful out...we love all the chrome! Luxury top notch. Love the bluetooth capability, the power 3rd row seats, intellicruise, music box is awesome. I buy all my songs on itunes and then load them in, we love that feature! Leather is beautiful, controls are perfectly placed and the power of this baby is hard to beat. First time I stepped on the gas, it gave new meaning to 'stepping on it'. I feel safe with my children in this SUV and we couldn't be happier to be driving this SUV. It deserves more credit!

Best Large Luxury SUV, Period
By Luv QX56 on 03/17/08 19:36 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We travel a lot with 2 very tall kids. So when searching for a large SUV, rear legroom is a must. Having looked at all the typical choices (GMC, Chevy, Ford, Cadillac, Toyota, Lexus) once we looked at the Infiniti, nothing else came close. The number of options that are standard are amazing (i.e. heated steering wheel, rear heated seats, auto fold side mirrors, power 3rd row seats, power liftgate, etc.). The interior design and legroom of the QX56 are far superior to the others. The space behind the 3rd row seat is somewhat limited, but rarely do we use that seat. Mileage isn't great, averaging about 15 mpg between city/highway driving, but I knew that going into the purchase.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.