2007 Infiniti QX56 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:
Watch out for Mice!
By Don G. on 04/27/10 18:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Leased QX56 in June 07. Had Continental Tires on it and ride was noisey and rough. All the doors rattled and windows did the same. All the door hinges & strikers misaligned and had to be realigned. Gas mileage 11 in city 17 on highway, but expected. Interior exceptional but Nav is awful. Two voices and one you can't hardly understand. This is a 39 month lease with 45,000 mi.Recently just after starting vehicle the 4WD, SLIP, VDC, and ABS idiot lights came on! Took vehicle to dealer and their findings indicated that the sensor had an open circuit, they found wiring Harness damage to the L/F sensor. They claim wires were eaten by a mouse? Wire covered with a plastic cable? Want $300+ to fix!

Much Better Than Expected
By RODO on 12/23/09 21:51 PM (PST)

2007 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I inherited this 4WD Beast when my Mother passed away. Not the SUV I would have purchased, but I am overly impressed. We named it the QE2, a great road vehicle, solid as a rock, very comfortable, 18mpg and my Suburban does NO BETTER, and NOWHERE NEAR the truck this one is. QUALITY ALL THE WAY. I highly recommend this truck.

Love this Car
By Dee on 03/31/09 23:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am in love with this vehicle. It's comfortable, stylish and so much fun to drive. Plus I feel like a million bucks every time I drive it because it feels like luxury. Besides, it also performs very well and runs like a dream.

Regret Buying QX56 Every Day!
By Maxjack on 12/27/08 17:30 PM (PST)

2007 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Worst mistake I've ever made. I've had problems with this vehicle the first 3 hrs I had it. Once vehicle was bought, Infiniti customer service vanished. Car was brand new and had many scratches and flaws. DVD player broke, differentials went bad within 4 months, rust on vehicle, key fobs work some days and some days not. This car has paint chips everywhere! A bug hits the car and the paint chips! This car has new squeaks and rattles every day. Interior is very plasticy and is put together poorly. None of the plastic lines up. Leather is falling off of door. Infinity just keeps gluing it and won't fix it. I could not be any more disappointed in a company.

Great fun vehicle
By merton on 06/16/07 10:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought the QX56 over Memorial Day weekend, gave up on the 08 becoming available any time soon. We got a great price, car rides and feels firm on the road and turns much better (tighter) than the FX35 that we traded. Get the XM radio, its great. Strong performer with 320hp. Gas mileage is what I expected for this size auto. Fit and finish is excellent and we like the safety features for us and 6 grandchildren.

Love It!
By Love my Infinity! on 04/04/07 10:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This SUV rocks! Not boring, not snobby, not ghetto. Just reliable, classy, well appointed transport. It's built like a tank and is very safe. (I crashed, I know.)

Love it!
By nanny on 03/14/07 12:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my vehicle in Jan 07 and have 3700 miles on it. This car is a dream to drive. I had driven a van or suburban for 25 years and wanted something different. I test drove the Lincoln Navigator and Cadillac Escalade but didn't care for them. The Lexus was just too small. I went ahead and purchased the QX56 even after reading some very bad reviews because I talked to several owners of the QX56 and they loved theirs. The main problems I read were with the brake system. Mine brakes just fine. I feel very safe in this solid vehicle. I get approx 14 mpg in town and 17 to 18 on the hwy. West Houston Infiniti is great. I wouldn't recomend Clear Lake - not very friendly.

Love the ride, not the gas pump
By wanttobyansuv on 02/09/07 20:19 PM (PST)

2007 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Finally broke down and bought an SUV after 12 years and 2 kids with a Mitsu 3000 GT. Love this truck, don't know how I lasted so long in the sports car. The drive and acceleration or very smooth and the visibility when changing lanes is not as bad as I originally anticipated. The rear view camera is also very useful when backing up. I have been able to easily back into tight parking spaces without concern for what is behind me. Only real issue is how wide the truck is. Sometime have a concern that I won't fit in certain spots. Overall owning experience has been very positive and the kids love having their own windows and doors!

best SUV for the money
By arcangelo on 01/30/07 17:08 PM (PST)

2007 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

A lot of thought went into this SUV. It's luxury and usability all in one. Drives like a car.. smooth and quiet.

happy qx56 owner
By scott on 01/30/07 10:17 AM (PST)

2007 Infiniti QX56 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great vehicle. we drove the new denali and it rode great but the interior features of this vehicle blow the denali away. we have been extremely pleased so far!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.