2006 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:
Our second QX56
By Allen Pearl on 06/01/06 18:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We were called to test drive the new QX56, and told of a very handsome rebate to owners of the 2004QX56. We loved the 2004, and had no problems with it, now even the brskes. The deal we were offered on the new Q was the best deal we had ever had on any vehicle, and grabbed the new car. Very happy with the car,and all of it's new refinements. We have found that the price of fuel is of no consequence where safety is involved. We feel safe with the car, love to drive it, and enjoy all the stares from people on the road. Nice job, Nisan, this is our 5th Infiniti since 1998. We are customers for ever.

No Regrets
By NCLUDE on 05/30/06 18:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was looking for a nice, comfortable car (Lexus ES350 or Infiniti G35) and ended up getting the QX56 for its great ride and ability to hold our family of 6. Compared to others in its class, the QX56 is the overall champion IMHO. Great ride, looks tough, lots of standard equipment and the price is great compared to others (Escalade and Navigator). I considered the 2007 Escalade but by the time you added on the option it topped 62k. You get much more vehicle for the money with the QX56 and also, not everyone else has one. For those trying to decide among full-size luxury SUVs, I don't think there's a better deal out there. In the end, you just have to drive one, then you'll have no doubt.

Traded from 2004 to 2006
By Allen Pearl on 05/20/06 13:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Traded from 2004, which we had no problem with, to the new 2006. Infiniti made ua an offer we could not refuse. We enjoyed our 2004, even though some people had problems. We, truthfully, never had a bit of trouble with our car. The new Q is 4 wheel drive, and has many added features we did not have in the 2006. Most important to my family is our safety, and we feel safe with this car. Reliability is in the head of the owner. We never had problems with the car, and found it to be very reliable. We are willing to sacrifice fuel for safety, and comfort, and this is why we own the new QX56. Truly a great allaround vehicle, for us. Allen Pearl

Redefine Luxury SUV
By James on 05/17/06 19:16 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought this SUV at the first of this month. I am in love with this SUV. I saw one in town and just fell in love with it. I almost got a speeding ticket trying to find out what kind of SUV that was. I stay in a small town in southwest GA and all luxury cars that are down here are Lexus, Lincolns, and Cadillacs an occasional Audi or Mercedies. This SUV stands out. I thought about gettting an Escalade or a Navigator but everyone has one so when I saw the Infiniti I just knew that was the SUV for me. My QX56 is fully loaded. Thank you so much Roswell Infiniti of Roswell GA.

A very nice safe driving vechicle
By Allen Pearl on 05/16/06 19:07 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I bought a 2004 QX56, s wheel drive 18 months ago. We have enjoyed the car, and the service offered to us. Unlike some owners of that year and model, we have had no trouble with the brakes, or the car. We were invited to look at the 2006, and because we were loyal owners of the 2004 QX56, and several other Infiniti products over the years, we were made a deal that we could not refuse. We feel safe in the car, and we feel that we owe this safety to our family. Fuel, the way it is, was a factor, but you cannot put a price on your life. It was a pleasure to deal with Schumacher again, even though our old standby salesman has left the deaalership. They treated us like kings.

QX56
By David Hart on 04/28/06 16:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

so far the qx56 has held up to it promise it drives like a luxury car but has the power of a SUV another great feature is that the back seats are heated and enough room for a 6ft to seat very comfortable in the back seat not to mention all the air bags that come with the car even on the 3rd row. overall this rates 9.3 out of 10

I Love My Car
By Yolanda on 04/16/06 20:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

So far it has been great! This is my first Infiniti QX56, previous 2 SUVs were Lincoln Navigator and Ford Expedition. Have also driven an Escalade much. Not the get up and go power of the Escalade but a close second. More comfortable than the Escalade or my previous SUV's. Great construction--sturdy, Navigator moldings didn't hold up well to my 3 girls and their numerous friends pilled into "mom's taxi." Did have an immediate gear shift problem within hours of receiving the new car, fixed within 24 hours at the dealer. Gear was slipping out of drive and brakes locking up until motor turned off (not good in traffic)--no problems since first day. Love the look, size, engine power.

Comfy Cabin
By Paul m on 04/14/06 22:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The QX56 has great off the line power. The front seats are extremely comfortable. The ride is smooth. There were a lot of things that needed to be repaired because of poor workmanship at the 3,750 mile checkup. Middle seat cupholders are in a bad place and have been broken twice when stepped on in the dark. With everything working well this car is great if you have kids!

Best Large SUV Available
By Larry on 03/07/06 05:16 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Superb handling and ride. By far the best. Interior comfort is very good especially for a 6' 2" person. Rear seats have lots of room with heaters and removable center console for easier entry to 3rd. row seats. My wife loves her QX56. After 12 SUV's this is the best. Very Good Dealer Service

QX56 Great Car!
By Trucker on 02/24/06 09:00 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have done a lot of research over the past 6 months and finally purchased a 2006 QX56 in January. We purchased the QX for my wife and 3 small kids while I will now drive the Lexus LX that previously was the wife's. I have to say, that is looks like any of the issues with the car in 04/05 have been fixed now. The truck is quiet (will never be as silent as a car), solidly built and has the BEST features. I was ready to buy a new LX, but opted for the styling of the QX and frankly a lot more room too! I hate that the Lexus seats fold up against the windows in my LX - but this is no problem in the QX. This car feels like it will last a long time. The comfort is unsurpassed.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.