2006 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:
Picked over Mercedes
By rhino2000 on 10/11/06 06:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I were sold on the Mercedes GL-450 until she drove the QX56. Not only was the hype of a Mercedes false, but the QX56 was superior. We only wish they offered the Intelligent Key allowing entry wihtout pressing any buttons. Power folding seats would also be nice. Howevver; these features are not worth the $20k difference of the Mercedes. We are so happy we chose this vehicle over the Mercedes. If you are in the market for a large SUV, you MUST drive this one! Also, the Infiniti service is second to none.

Best SUV Out There
By OL on 10/08/06 15:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The title speaks for itself. I bought the QX56 for my lead-footed wife and she loves it so much she may just keep it (unlike the other 3 SUV's in the last 5 years). She has not one single complaint. Maybe I'll surprise her and buy her a new one if there is a re- design.

Love this SUV
By Shugrady on 10/05/06 05:25 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just got my QX56 5 days ago and I'm so happy. I traded in a 2001 QX4 that served us well. We decided to make the leap to a BIG SUV and it was the absolute right thing to do. It's fun to drive, there's tons of room for everything (and everyone), and it looks great. My husband thinks I'm nuts to want to drive such a big car, but it makes me feel extremely safe, plus it drives like a luxury car, not a big SUV. This is our 4th Infiniti and we are customers for life.

I'm in love!
By Luz on 09/27/06 13:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I got the Infiniti QX56 - 4WD from my husband as a gift. I drove a Lincoln Towncar before I got my Infiniti. But I just feel in love with the QX56. I love the style, the power, the features and the head turning this vehicle gives. This is the first time I own and drive an SUV and I love it. The price is excellent for all the features this great car has to offer!!!

Great Vehicle
By Yoyo on 09/23/06 15:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great vehicle to drive, obviously a great drive as it is an Infiniti. Well made with great power and amenities.

Fantastic experience
By Me on 09/15/06 20:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Everything is so good with this vehicle. I have zero complaints. Would buy another one.

The best of my four SUV'S
By George on 09/09/06 20:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great SUV and fun to drive, very luxurious with a lot of features. The best of the four SUV's that I currently own. (Sequioa LTD, 4runner LTD and a 4runner sport)

Lemon
By Lemon on 07/02/06 19:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After reading all the other reviews i'm starting to belive that i was just sold a lemon. My driver's seat is comfortable although the other 6 are not. In the Winter i cannot get into the car because my handles become frozen shut (From Long Island - not cold temps). This Suv is absolutely top 5 for fuel guzzlers. Also, the wood pieces fall out of the doors when you close it. Like most other SUV's when opening the windows it's like taking off in a plane (these windows are by far the worst at of all the suvs in its class).

Best SUV Ever!
By Gary Duenas on 06/10/06 09:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My Wife had a Choice of Any type of SUV out there but liked the Nissan Armada. We both saw a QX56 & said that's it! Not knowing it was the same SUV. We Love the Body style, Interior, GPS, Bose system, backup camera & audible warning, easy lifting 2nd row seats, DVD entertainment (added another Headrest DVD system), didn't include Tow Package but decided later not to add one because it Cheapens the look of the vehicle, added 22" Customs Wheels w/Low profile tires, Cold Air Intake and Exhaust system (MagnaFlow) for Fuel efficiency. Only problem that we inccured are that the Sunroof's plastic bracket comes off a lot, Air condition controls and all Passengers windows sometimes doesn't work.

Our second QX56
By Allen Pearl on 06/01/06 18:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We were called to test drive the new QX56, and told of a very handsome rebate to owners of the 2004QX56. We loved the 2004, and had no problems with it, now even the brskes. The deal we were offered on the new Q was the best deal we had ever had on any vehicle, and grabbed the new car. Very happy with the car,and all of it's new refinements. We have found that the price of fuel is of no consequence where safety is involved. We feel safe with the car, love to drive it, and enjoy all the stares from people on the road. Nice job, Nisan, this is our 5th Infiniti since 1998. We are customers for ever.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.