DREAM SUV
By CSTEP on
2005 Infiniti QX56 Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I purchased this vehicle at Inifiniti of Memphis, my hometown and I reside in Arkansas near the Oklahoma border (about 5 hours)and on my trip home, I felt like I was a first class passenger flying in a JET. I have driven several different SUV's and my choice was between this vehicle and the Cadillac Escalade. I must say that the escalade is beautiful on the outside like the Inifiniti, but the inside cannot compare. The Cadillac is not only outdated inside, but has a pimpish image and this is not what I wanted. When you say Infiniti it says class, luxury, technology and performance.
Favorite Features
I have the beautiful kashmir color with the tan leather interior and woodgrain. My favorite features are the navigation system, DVD Entertainment Package, Smart Vision Package(Rearview Camera when backing up) so no more breaking your neck.
Suggested Improvements
I would only suggest to have dual cruise control, regular and Intelligent. I sometimes get annoyed with the intelligent cruise control because I want to keep a steady pace with the other cars rather than the sensor slowing down because another vehicle is too close.Intelligent slows vehicle if cut in