2005 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:
Love my car
By Moses on 12/31/04 12:41 PM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I had not planed to buy a new car this year, but with a little free time on my hands, I began to compare SUV's. I drove them all, every one. I was so impressed with the Infinity Q56 and the soft sell of the representative the cleanliness and order of the dealer. Before I knew it I had made a purchase , and I have not been displeased

Best full size luxury SUV out there!
By Paul on 12/21/04 09:25 AM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I did extensive research before this purchase and I'm very pleased with the results. The fit, finish, and comfort features are second to none. Many of the luxury options on this vehicle are standard compared to others (Cadillac, Lincoln, Land Rover, Lexus, Denali), and you won't find as many on the road which makes it unique! Although Nissan makes the similar Armada for about $7K less, this one has all of the bells and whistles, the engine is smooth, quiet and more powerful. Before you go and buy an escalade or Navigator, stop by your Infiniti dealer...you'll end up with one in your garage (if it will acutally fit in it!!)

New model glitches
By jmack on 12/18/04 10:07 AM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love the Q56. Has everything we wanted. Plenty of interior room, great design, lots of flexibility, extremely comfortable, handles like a luxury sedan. No buyer's remorse here.

A great SUV
By bill r on 12/16/04 16:59 PM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I checked out all the large SUV's and am a previous owner of the Lexus LX470 and Escalade EXT. The QX56 was tops because: 1- The interior room, especially the 2nd row. 2- The seats fold flat for excellent storage and comfortable for my aging Golden Retriever. 3- The looks are attractive . 4- The rear parking camera. 5- The navagation system is far more practical and useful than On Star, plus it's free. 6-Infiniti people, corporate, called me to ask how I like it and how they could make it better. Impressive.I wanted to get another LX, but they still insist that their removeable 3rd row seats, are a good idea. Who wants to store them.I believe most people spending 70k don't have small kids.

Rating 2005 Infiniti QX56
By Seman R. Jenkins on 12/15/04 00:49 AM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am totally impressed with the styling, and performance of this unit. The interior is roomy and yes instrument panel is strategically designed and functional. The ride is Outstanding. This is my second Infiniti.

DREAM SUV
By CSTEP on 11/30/04 21:26 PM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle at Inifiniti of Memphis, my hometown and I reside in Arkansas near the Oklahoma border (about 5 hours)and on my trip home, I felt like I was a first class passenger flying in a JET. I have driven several different SUV's and my choice was between this vehicle and the Cadillac Escalade. I must say that the escalade is beautiful on the outside like the Inifiniti, but the inside cannot compare. The Cadillac is not only outdated inside, but has a pimpish image and this is not what I wanted. When you say Infiniti it says class, luxury, technology and performance.