2005 Infiniti QX56 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX56 model:
Brand New and Love it!!!
By Hauss on 03/16/05 01:07 AM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Just purchased the QX56 for my wife and we are loving it. IF you want BIG, this is what you need. This thing is HUGE, but drives like a much smaller vechile. We pondered over this or the Denali, and I'm glad of the decision. This rides better, looks better and runs better, and I'm a Chevy man from way back.

by rich
By rich de george on 03/13/05 18:51 PM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

powerfull,comfortable and excellentin the snow. needs improvement on some luxury features such as auto locking voice activation power rear seats and fold in mirrors. I have had problems with the brakes and a shammying, two times in a 10 mo. vehicle has a lot of cabin nose.

My first non usa made
By e Sokalski on 03/06/05 10:14 AM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

the qx56 has a great ride, plenty of power, fuel is not bad for the size of the car 14 city have not taking on a long trip to get hwy mileage

This is a REAL SUV (QX-56)
By A GREAT BUY on 03/03/05 07:36 AM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We were toying with the idea of getting a run of the mill Tahoe when we drove by the Infiniti showroom. We have had sports cars and traded in a Volvo convertible (C-70) Now my wife says it's her turn to run them off the road! If you can afford the premium fuel and don't mind if a K&N filter doesn't add to the lowly 12 miles per gallon this is THE vehicle for you !!!

beast
By haire on 02/26/05 01:41 AM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

we love it. notice some noise and needs wind shield. great to drive. drove to canada our first trip right after we purchased. its really a head turner. still not many on the road.

My Infinity
By Anyhony Leparulo on 02/22/05 22:47 PM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I find this vehicle, Great it ride good and tows even better 9600 lbs that above all other class at that price, i owned many chevy sub. this is it. We tow a 30ft Sleek behide this bad johnny. sking this boy can handle any snow storm.

2 weeks in!
By chris on 02/21/05 22:56 PM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love this truck, but must always keep in mind that it is a truck. So don't compare to a car, a lot of reviewers do that. at speed, It needs some more refinement lots of noise like a window is open.

IT CAN BE BETTER
By REEM on 02/12/05 15:11 PM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Interior noise coming from the plastic on the doors, seats comfort can be better , so they need to clean the interior plastic ,and get more comfort seat.

We like it a lot.
By Allen Pearl on 02/12/05 10:51 AM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 Rwd 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This auto replaces a 2004 M45. The M45 was very nice, but no trunk room. This SUV fills all of our family needs, has a wonderful ride, and the handling is supburb. All in all, the QX56 is perfect for us, and we love it. Fuel economy is important, but not as important as all of the other features on this car. We love it. It's big, yes, but easy to handle.

Wait for the 2006
By Infiniti driver on 02/11/05 23:26 PM (PST)

2005 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I believe Infiniti makes a good automobile. I think because of the newness of this vehicle there are a lot of problems that need to be adjusted. I have had 2 blow out tires. I've had shaking when I apply brakes. (Rotors were recalled in the middle of winter - that's scary) Problems with Heat turning on and off, problem with seat warmer.